[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wasn't that bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Aoeiii-cover.jpg (42KB, 256x356px) Image search: [Google]
Aoeiii-cover.jpg
42KB, 256x356px
It wasn't that bad.
>>
yes it was
>>
>>386316728
i agree
>>
>>386316728
It wasn't that good ether.
Canon ball physics were the best part.
>>
It wasn't, but it wasn't near as good as the preceding games.

Here's hoping for a HD/Remaster/whatever re-release.
>>
AOE2 is so fucking slow it's a snoozefest
>>
>>386318762
Stronghold is better
>>
>>386321630
that's even slower
>>
>>386321832
What's faster? MOBAs?
>>
>dumdums play aoe2 like a citybuilder turtling behind walls making their "town" before attacking with 200 food army
>try to do the same thing in aoe3
>walls get rekt by fast fortress rush
>waaaaaaaaah aoe3 sucks
>>
>tfw people don't realize the home city mechanic was the biggest innovation the RTS genre had seen in years
>>
>>386322373
I was probably spared from that particular change because I played other strategy games between aoe 2 and 3 that introduced me to the joys of throwing wave after wave of soldiers at an enemy. Another game introduced me to rushing just by including a "beat a computer player in 10 minutes or less" achievement. It's pretty fun to learn what you can do when you don't go full on turtle.

Russians, Chinese, Aztecs and Sioux are pretty fun.
>>
It is even better than 2. Also the comfiest AoE ever.
>>
>>386322373
>strategy game
>can't even make a decent army
>play single player mode like a multiplayer match
kill yourself you fucking faggot, i don't want the multiplayer experience when i just want to chill and have a comfy town with a huge army. this comes from one of the better players in the community.
also, to prove that you are wrong, even the dev said that they got lost on the way with making aoe3 so they tried to salvage it as much as possible for it to be a bit more like aoe2 but they didn't manage it in time so we ended up with this mess that doesn't even know what it wants to be.
again, kill yourself faggot.
also, no map variety, small shitty maps(implying what you'd consider big), every sp match is over in 10 minutes and the multiplayer ones are just pure utter chaos.
there is a reason nobody is playing that shitty game anymore and there is almost no community for it.
>>
>>386324883
>>can't even make a decent army
huh?

>this comes from one of the better players in the community.
you mean the 4 guys you had lan parties with?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.