[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There a lot of rumors that a PlayStation All-Stars successor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

There a lot of rumors that a PlayStation All-Stars successor is being worked on.

Yes a successor is in the works. The game will be revealed later this year and will feature over 30 characters, over 20 stages, a bunch of different modes including story and arcade, and tons of unlockables.

Some of the characters include

>?Ratchet
>Nathan Drake
>Kratos
>Dart
>Aloy
<Crash
>Morgana
>Sir Dan
>Kat

And some of the stages include

>Midtown Park: War of the Monsters X Shadow of the Colossus
>Yharnam: Bloodborne X Gravity Rush
>Novalis: Ratchet and Clank X Persona
>Wumpa Island: Crash Bandicoot X Horizon
>Ruins of Tiru: Mark of Krir X Final Fantasy

The game is scheduled for release for late Q3 of next year. Get hyped, cause Sony is putting way more effort into this one compared to the original.
>>
>>386314893
>War of the Monsters X Shadow of the Colossus

Holy shit seeing those monsters fight the Colossi would be amazing.
>>
>>386314893
The original was a massive bomb that killed its dev. It's not happening anon. And if it were, it would need to completely scrap everything from the original and go back to the drawing board.
>>
File: tumblr_mh48n2Kb2D1r9fzgoo1_540.png (1MB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh48n2Kb2D1r9fzgoo1_540.png
1MB, 538x810px
Is Gitaroo man in it?
because if he's not I'll still buy it I'll just be disappointing
>>
What will gameplay be like this time?
>>
anything with allstars in the title is bound to be shit
>>
>>386314893
Will the gameplay ditch the "only kills by supers" bullshit. That shit was so unbalanced.
>>
>>386315335
Sony should call it Super Smash Sisters. Cause All those great female PS characters like Fat Princess, and Nariko, and Lara Croft, and uh, Lammy I guess.
>>
File: woah.jpg (36KB, 316x479px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
36KB, 316x479px
>>386315038
woah...
>>
>>386314893
Can they stop copying ninetendo for quick mindless buck and make a new ape escape already?
>>
>>386315470
I better see Kinecticlops fight Zorgulon, Togera and Ultra-V in the background. And then team up to fight some Colossi
>>
>>386315508
Or they could just add Spike and Specter as playable characters in this game.
>>
>>386315591
Ultra-V is the fucking best. What was the name of that military robot guy who was built as a counter-kaiju or something?
>>
>>386315718
Nevermind, found it. It was Robo-47/
>>
Blasto and Robbit from Jumping Flash please?
>>
>>386315836
Ultra V was my favorite out of all the monsters. Also that one monsters having a Sweet Tooth skin if you have a Twisted Metal Black save file was fucking cool.
>>
File: Spyro_Wallpaper[1].jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Spyro_Wallpaper[1].jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
If he isn't in it then GTFO
>>
If there is a Bloodborne stage and not a Bloodborne hunter as a character I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>386316362
Who would you want?
>cover art hunter
>Gehrman
>Gascoigne
>Maria
Probably the only real choices
>>
>>386316113
Here's hoping Activision realizes how much people love Spyro and would love to see a Crash HD type of remake for it. It's already gorgeous, imagine it updated.
>>
>>386316505
Probably the cover art hunter. With his alt costumes being other hunters
>>
>>386316576
And let's hope they use his classic look and not the shitty Skylanders look.
>>
>>386314893
>Dart

OMG please. I wanna see Legend of Dragoon get some love.
>>
No Demon's Souls rep, no buy.
>>
File: Spyro6.jpg (93KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Spyro6.jpg
93KB, 1024x576px
>>386316808
Or his later game's look. Dear lord did they make a massive mistake with those.
>>
>>386316576
>ruining perfection
typical tripfag
>>
>>386317065
As long as it's done respectfully I'd love to see it done. Look at how much love and attention was put to the Crash remake, I'm sure if they picked out another good company (Or even the same studio), it would turn out great.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (41KB, 480x843px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
41KB, 480x843px
Please Please Please get this guy in.
>>
>No Gex

FAAAAAAAAKE
>>
>>386317297
Anything Katamari should be in a Sony crossover game.
>>
I'm so fucking tired on seeing these fake ass PSAS2 threads that show fucking no proof at all. If it doesn't happen at PSX the game will never happen.
>>
>>386314893
Seeing as how the first game was just a glorified advertisement I don't think a sequel is likely. Then again if Dart is playable like how he was supposed to be in the first game I might get it when it reaches bargain bins.
>>
>>386317724
Yeah like I just want to see the fucking game at this point. I want it to be real, but I doubt it is.
>>
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>386315508
>copying Nintendo
PSASBR is the least Smash Broslike of the so-called Smash Bros clones
>>
>>386314893
>30 characters
Sony dont have 30 characters, and one of the reason teh original flopped is cause most of the cast were borrowed
>>
>>386314893
You are full of shit my dude, but yeah, I would love that happen and buy day 1 even if there is bullshit DLC plans and fake graphics and framerate trailers like sony like to do, yes I will pay fot it just like I did with the first one just to play as Kratos, Kat, Cole and Raiden
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.