[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the most iconic decoy protagonist of vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

File: ned stark.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ned stark.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
who is the most iconic decoy protagonist of vidya?
>>
>>386314807
Ramza
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
2B
>>
File: MGS2_Solid_Snake.png (212KB, 478x999px) Image search: [Google]
MGS2_Solid_Snake.png
212KB, 478x999px
bamboozled
>>
>>386314851
Ramza definitely isn't a decoy protagonist. Reks and Vaan are though.
>>
>>386314931
This and only this
>>
>>386314931
This is the only answer.
>>
who is the joffrey of vidya
who is the jon snow of vidya
who is the brienne of tarth of vidya
who is the lady stoneheart of vidya
who is the littlefinger of vidya
>>
File: mannis.jpg (36KB, 300x429px) Image search: [Google]
mannis.jpg
36KB, 300x429px
>>386315116
better question: who is the one true king of westeros and one true heir to the iron throne, stannis "the mannis" barantheon of vidya?
>>
>>386314807
That's not a decoy protagonist you idiots that's the fucking mentor
>OH WOW OBI-WAN DIED SUCH REVOLUTIONARY STORYTELLING
>>
>>386315116
There's a Game of Thrones telltale interactive whatever, so they're their own.
>>
>>386314931
came here to post this
>>
>>386315405
Shut the fuck up, there is no protagonist in ASoIaF, many characters have chapters from their points of view. The first important one is from Ned's PoV.
>>
File: protect this smile at all costs.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
protect this smile at all costs.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>386315250
>>
File: ohmightygrimgoreironhide....jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ohmightygrimgoreironhide....jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
"Everfing I see is mine. All da uvver bits are mine too - I just ain't got there yet. When we reach da end of da whole world, we'll turn around and march back."

Da most beastly orc dat evur lived o course ya stupid git! Grimgore iz da best!
>>
>>386315835

how'd he go out in end times?
>>
File: pokey minch.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pokey minch.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>386315116
>who is the joffrey of vidya
>>
>>386315779
Ayyy lmao my tw nigga! I love me sum tw: wh, it doesn't have the immersiveness of attila, but god damn does it look beautiful and have some wicked battle mechanics mechanics... It's in my all time favourite rts games with home world, sins, dow2 ret, and coh 1, can't wait to play tw: wh2 as the pheonix kings corrupted son and collect good boy points from morathi as i crush ulthuan, ancient cities also looks pretty bad ass.
>>
>>386315953
I forget, tried googlin it but came up blank, he prolly died a totally bad ass death cleaving fuckers apart with gitsnik
>>
File: GEE.gif (3MB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
GEE.gif
3MB, 384x239px
>>386314851
....you mean vaan, right?
>>
>>386314807
Haytham Kenway
>>
>checks the calendar
>definitely the day I thought it was
>>
>>386316725
>welcome to the templar order
>wait what

jej
>>
I'd argue Venom Snake counts.
You spend the whole game thinking it's character development(or lack thereof) for Big Boss, and it turns out to be a lie.
>>
>>386317237
>You spend the whole game thinking
only if you're an idiot

It was obvious from the start venom was not big boss
>>
>>386317237
maybe but its not like you actually change characters so i dont think it counts
>>
>>386315116
>who is the lady stoneheart of vidya
half life 3
>>
>>386320641
More like Kojima's Silent Hills. HL3 still has a chance of existing.
>>
>>386314931
This is the only real answer
>>
>>386317237
>being retarded
did you finish the game?
I am Big Boss... And so are you.
>>
>>386314931
shame the game sucked because the real protagonist of MGS2 was an unbearable piece of shit
>>
Who is the Aegon VI/Young Griff of vidya?
>>
File: nHLBhuy.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nHLBhuy.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
>>
MC from DQV
>>
>>386315116
I know you didn't mention him, but I'll talk about who's the Robert Baratheon of vidya.

>Grand Theft Auto series

It can't be a single character, it has to be the series itself. Why?

>Starts out small, but shows promise early on.
>Later on, both become overwhelming good. Robert's PERFECT at battle and GTA becomes THE perfect sandbox game series.
>Everyone loves and praises both after they take the vidya scene/Iron throne by storm. Robert ends up being looked at as a promising new king and GTA San andreas makes people more hyped for GTA.
>Years pass and both get complacent. They start doing shit that gets people wondering what happened to them. Robert gets fucking fat and GTAIV is a game that's often looked as being surprisingly less stellar than San Andreas.
>Robert pumps out a bunch of bastards, while GTA's success has led to many companies trying to bring out great GTA-style sandbox games.
>Robert's reign culminates in him getting killed by a boar of all things, while GTA's tried to get better, GTA5 still leaves a lot to be desired with it's lack of single player content, leading some to believe that the GTA series is almost dead, especially with GTA online being insanely pushed.

On a lesser note, Renly Baratheon is Saints Row series

>Considered to be like his brother at his prime. Saints Row is often considered the best GTA clone.
>Once people thought that Renly would take the throne, and he was close until Stannis happened. Saints Row was once thought to actually be better than GTA, but two sequels after Saint's Row 2, people generally see it as being not that great anymore.
>>
>>386323621
does this make stannis simpsons hit and run aka the best gta game and the best king?
>>
File: ff12-vaan-concept.jpg (178KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ff12-vaan-concept.jpg
178KB, 1100x1000px
>>386314807
He's pretty cute though. N-no homo.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.