[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate streamers so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Why do you guys hate streamers so much?
>>
Because we don't understand why someone would watch someone else play videogames.
>>
I hate people who want to talk about people who play video games.
>>
I hate streamers because they are not video games. They are /tv/.
>>
>>386305631
Why don't you guys check my 7 that much?
>>
>>386305698
This.
>>
File: 1454716038777.gif (177KB, 180x218px) Image search: [Google]
1454716038777.gif
177KB, 180x218px
I don't hate streamers. I hate the community and mentality around them. Shit like PUBG where you have devs treating streamers as if they are royalty compared to us peasants is ultimately unhealthy for gaming in the long run.

Also twitch chat is the epitome of pure weaponized cancer. The hivemind is so intolerable.
>>
>>386305631
Jealousy
>>
>>386305631
The only good thing about streamers is that they show off games you may want to play. There may be interesting moments that happen to them in game that don't really happen all that often elsewhere, but that's not too common.
>>
>>386306024
>Jealousy
>Of some loser with no skills in life but to play video games
>>
File: serveimage(5).jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(5).jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>386305631
I don't hate streamers, I just don't care about them. I hate when /v/ is flooded with e-celeb threads like we're the video game version of TMZ.
>>
>>386306146
It's not their skill or lack thereof, it's that they can make money from playing games and since this place is filled with NEET, they're mad they can't do it.
>>
>helping some fuck get paid to play video games instead of just playing the goddamn game yourself
I've given a number of them chances but all their shticks get old really fast and the ones with good and/or insightful commentary are hard to find
>>
Mixer is better for quality streams .
>>
>>386305631
I like watching streamers that are actually good at games and typically much better than the average player, hence why I watch speedrunners almost exclusively.

Why would I waste my time seeing some jerk off that sucks at a game just to see their obnoxious over reaction to it? Lame as fuck
>>
It's pathetic to watch people play games.
It's pathetic to be a 8/10 girl & shape your interests to profit from nerds and nerd culture.
It's pathetic to watch a girl play games just because you are attracted to said girl.
>>
>>386306336
This. Otherwise I like streamers if they have supreme autism and are insanely good but I never watch their streams, I just watch their youtube videos
>>
>>386305698
you guys just are completely missing the point. its not about the game and all about the streamer and the interaction. only a few people actually go for the game.
>>
>>386305631
Le meme reaction face

Also the fan culture has devolved into sewer rats that say LUL at everything that happens
>>
>>386306461
I'm not NEET, but I do have a job which requires me to sit around all day. I do not envy retards who play video games for a living. One because like I mentioned, if their very volatile form of income goes belly up, they have no skills whatsoever to make it in life, and two because playing video games for too long leaves my eyes strained and my head hurting.
>>
>>386305631
She's a streamer? I dont like her anymore.
>>
>>386306728
>its not about the game
Then why the fuck is this garbage constantly on /v/?
>>
>>386306728
So it's the surrogate friend aspect of it then.
>>
I am no longer a child who sees series of nickelodeon
>>
>>386306832
Because nobody has made a new board yet to cater to ecelebs/celebs. And for some reason /v/ got stuck with this shit.
>>
>>386306728
Screencaped for the next time some underage attempts to tell me e-celeb shit is video game related.
>>
>>386306981
Oh fuck. I should do the same.
>>
>>386305631
I see this girl posted a lot and I always wonder why she has a black girl braid? It looks retarded.
>>
File: OHSNAp.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
OHSNAp.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/username/punchy/page/1/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrJDjLfgrWc

Why not enjoy a brit who takes his speedrunning sooo seriously that other people around him treat it as a joke and he gets a rise out of it being angry playing their game.
>>
>>386307136
What black girl has a single braid in their hair?
>>
I don't hate them I completely ignore them because I actually play my video games. I hate the praise they receive, and the fucking losers who donate thousands of dollars to them.
>>
>>386307259
>donate thousands of dollars
Can you imagine how the developer of that happy wheels game must feel? That game is free to play flash game. Pewdiepie literally became a multimillionare off his shit and has he even seen a dime of that? That should be reason enough to hate streamers. They're literally leeches.
>>
>>386306981
>screen capping what some random asshole anon says to disprove what some other asshole anon says
You'll sure show them
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.