[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are kids better than adults?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why are kids better than adults?
>>
Better healing factor, can fit into small spaces, can get away with shit
>>
Fuck off pedo.
>>
>>386304512
Wrong, untill the age of 21 - 24 the age groups keep getting better because they are developing as people. After that set age, they start the decline. With that said, we have older people who are still good at video games, but when it comes to our bodies and minds, 23-24 is the cut off age.
>>
File: sit.jpg (30KB, 932x315px) Image search: [Google]
sit.jpg
30KB, 932x315px
>>386304512
>>
>>386304512
Kids are cruel Jack
>>
>>386304512
More time to play videogames
>>
Kids have the factor that they get more than half of the day doing whatever they want. Also depending on their luck with parents they can also get away with lots of inappropriate behavior.
>>
They can't get pregnant yet
>>
YOU'RE A KID NOW
>>
>>386304512
>rubber completely worn off
yech
>>
>>386304947
As a neet, I can spend the entire day doing what I want. Checkmate, kids.
>>
Kids are retarded, can't cook, cant drive, cant drink, cant think for themselves half the time and they don't know anything about anything. Why would you A). Be anywhere near them, and B). Want to fuck them? You'll go to jail forever and have your rep ruined for fucking them, and if you don't know them personally, why would you want to be around them? Are you some sort of "kid-loving-but-not-fucking" psychopath? Throw all kids in the trash.
>>
>>386305170
Mostly this, the precocious ones notwithstanding they aren't really quite people yet. They really cannot think for themselves and can't exist without parroting their idols and role-models.

That said when I was playing hobby games at a local store the younger kids were for the most part a lot easier to get along with and more polite and respectful. The worst players were always grown man-children with shitty wagecuck jobs and loud opinions about shit no one cares about. They always threw fits when they lost to younger kids and berated them constantly.
>>
File: 1419932552463.jpg (42KB, 406x408px) Image search: [Google]
1419932552463.jpg
42KB, 406x408px
>>386305404
DON'T CALL ANYBODY
>>
>>386305404
>That said when I was playing hobby games at a local store the younger kids were for the most part a lot easier to get along with and more polite and respectful.
They respect you because you're an adult and kids think adults are always right.
>>
>>386305498
I wish they were as entertaining as CWC, mostly just bitter losers with a chip on their shoulders that liked to feel superior to 11 year old's who just want to enjoy their summer.
>>386305615
Thats probably true, but either way they weren't shitty and unpleasant fedora hamplanets bitching about their last Wal-Mart shift.
>>
>>386304512
why did you make this exact thread again?
>>
maybe not today
difficult (and badly made) games back then made kids develop fine motor controls
>>
ok
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.