[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time playing this, any tips/recommended mods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vegas.jpg (11KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
vegas.jpg
11KB, 329x153px
>>
When you hear a npc warn you about Deathclaws in the road ahead, take his advice.
>>
>>386303449
Look for a graveyard in the beginning. Once you find that continue in that direction it will take you directly to vegas. You'll encounter some enemies but they won't give you to much trouble.
>>
>>386303821
is there a certain reason I want to go to vegas early?
>>
>>386303449
Don't go north
Check all of Primm
Dead money is ass don't fall for the memes
>>
>>386303889
no
>>386303821
this is a troll
>>
Even if you don't go with unarmed Cazadores are particularly to punches so make it your go to option in dealing with them early levels.
>>
>>386303449
>explosives
>speech
>barter

>good natured
>four eyes
>>
>>386304121
He's right I was trolling you. Just take the road to primm after the tutorial from there just roam don't worry too much about your stats although I would at least put points into lockpick and hacking as theyre some of the most useful skills in the game.
>>
>>386303449
Mr House best ending
Cass best girl
>>
>>386305075
>cucks you with an NCR soldier
>best girl

not even close
>>
Play Fallout 3/4 instead and ignore the contrarian shitposters who meme this shitty cowboy version of Fallout.
>>
>>386303449
END may seem like a dump stat, but it's basically free stats, since later on you get a number of implants equal to however many END you have, and there is an implant for each stat.
>>
File: dumb_fuck.jpg (96KB, 890x656px) Image search: [Google]
dumb_fuck.jpg
96KB, 890x656px
>>386303449
People will try to tell you to head sorry towards Primm but don't fucking listen for real. Just head north from GoodSprings straight up to Vegas, go find that fucker who shot you and don't listen to the trolls
>>
>>386304487
>>386305256
oh yeah

>END 9
>INT 7
>AGI 4
>>
>>386303449
do whatever you want
>>
There's a man to the south who will tell you about his need for his wife to be rescued from a gecko ridge.

Put a bullet in his brain and go there yourself after. Trust me.
Also loot the schoolhouse and just slaughter the Powder Gangers for all their dynamite and guns, nobody likes them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.