[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games that are literally impossible to beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: ftl.jpg (23KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
ftl.jpg
23KB, 616x353px
ITT: games that are literally impossible to beat
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
20KB, 480x480px
>>386295804
>>
>>386295943
Fuck spyhunter
>>
>>386295804
get good haha :)
>>
>>386297731
kys
>>
>>386295804
Ghosts 'n Goblins
>>
>>386295804
i beat it on second try
acquire proficiency and do achievements for better starting ships it helps a ton
>>
File: Skifree.png (34KB, 561x462px) Image search: [Google]
Skifree.png
34KB, 561x462px
>>
>>386298748
gng is easy as fuck you dumb spastic shit
>>
File: FTL.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FTL.png
684KB, 1280x720px
>>386295804
if that's true, then wtf is this, OP?
I bet you lost on easy mode too
>>
File: gungeon.jpg (19KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
gungeon.jpg
19KB, 191x264px
It's too hard and too boring. Runs literally take hours with the bullet sponge enemies
>>
It's possible but it's such a fucking chore on hard, especially with the poop ships.

I mean sometimes the game hands me everything like cheap cigars and sometimes I spend over an hour limping my way to the final sector before the flagship turns my asshole inside out.
>>
>>386299696
I can beat the litch about 40% of the time, get good
>>
>>386300083
This, really.
Of course a game like this should have some rng elements, the problem is that there's far too many rng elements.
The game COULD hand you a powerful weapon or tool in the first sector and beating all the enemies becomes a breeze, or it could never hand you anything of much worth for the first couple of sectors while throwing enemies that constantly use missiles on you, forcing you to use all your scrap for repairs consequently making it impossible to afford an anti-missile drone and the game becomes impossible to beat by the fifth sector.

Guess which one is more likely to happen.
>>
>>386295804
i've only beat it on easy about four times
i don'tt care, it's a fun way to kill 2-3 hours
i can not imagine beating it on hard though
lmaoing at that dude who posted he got his first easy victory after like 260 games
damn i'm shit but i'm not that bad, thanks
>>
>>386303097
>first easy victory after like 260 games
pffft what
i'm complete shit and it took me like 7 games back when there were no difficulty levels
what the hell
>>
>>386303529
if it takes 260 victories, whoever commit such sin is likely on the spectrum and has trouble grasping concepts, but never clued in that they are the way they are.
it's by this metric that doctors should grade autism, imo.
>>
>>386303742
>it's by this metric that doctors should grade autism
nah, that should be 100%-ing shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.