[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the cops ever pull you over for speeding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: gta 5.jpg (602KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gta 5.jpg
602KB, 1280x720px
Why don't the cops ever pull you over for speeding?
>>
Because that's boring
>>
>>386289095
CA is a sanctuary state, laws don't exist there
>>
OH HOW MUCH FUN
>>
>>386289095
Don't you get a wanted level for running stoplights in IV if a cop sees you do it?
>>
>>386289095
>why aren't you put on probation for past misdemeanors
>why are all cars on the road unlocked?
>why don't you refill your gas?
Realism is retarded.
>>
File: 1488541950503.jpg (30KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1488541950503.jpg
30KB, 421x421px
>>386289095
>Be me a simple cop
>Heard reports of three psychopaths running amuck in the city
>See a crazy guy talking about eating human while going 150 in a school zone
>Nope.iit
>>
>>386289432
No
>>
>>386289095
They should really install traffic light cameras. I've driven over so many innocent people on the sidewalks, and the cops have never so much as visited my house. They need some cameras to save my licence plate.
>>
Mafia games always did that.
It is ungodly fucking boring.
>>
File: 1496386218117.jpg (195KB, 919x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496386218117.jpg
195KB, 919x960px
>>386290243
>I've driven over so many innocent people on the sidewalks, and the cops have never so much as visited my house.
Excuse me, what?
You get instant 2 stars if you do that for more than 30 seconds.
>>
>>386290664
But then I hide for a while and they stop looking for me.
>>
That doesn't sound very fun but I do feel like it's time to change police AI. I get the idea that GTA set the bar and everyone just copied it.

>drive into cop is one star
>lethal stuff is two stars
>anything worse ramps up forces
>run out of arbitrary circle to lose cops

I wish they'd try to make cops feel less video gamey. GTAV had it the worst.
>>
>>386290817
Cops are lazy, such realism
>>
How would that be any fun?
>>
>>386289095
>get pulled over by cop
>camera goes over to cop cam
>wait till he gets the closest
>slam the pedal just to see him run his fat ass to his car
why didnt rockstar bring this back in GTA 5?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlnGjdLmh2Q
>>
>>386289432
Nope, but happens in Mafia I and II.
>>
>>386291235
>GTA will never have the attention to detail the Mafia series once had
>>
Why don't the cops ever pull you over at all? There's no such thing as 1 star in GTA V, you practically start off at 2 stars and the cops immediately start shooting at you. I miss when they would try to pull you out of your car or beat you down with batons.
>>
File: franklin.jpg (853KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
franklin.jpg
853KB, 2880x1800px
>>386292295
The cops are way too trigger happy, shooting you for only minor infractions. As a brother, playing as Franklin makes me very uncomfortable.
>>
>>386292295
Yeah I always thought it seemed pretty bizarre. You steal a car, get a star, and then after like 30 seconds of chasing you at slow speed they just open fire.
I always thought you should be able to lose them by switching cars too, makes no sense how they always can tell no matter what.
>>
>>386292658
The game says you can do that, and I have a few times, but you can't drive anywhere near a cop car or you'll get spotted
>>
>>386292914
Really?
Every time I've tried it seems like they instantly recognize me, even without getting close.
>>
>>386293003
Yeah, sometimes it's worked, mostly on lower wanted levels, other times not so much. In general V's police AI is horribly inconsistent; they're the most OP and smartest AI in the series, but at the same time, there are places they will never go, like there's this one corner in that giant construction site where Hard Labor takes place where the cops will never go. It's outdoors, and the cop cars will drive to the edge of the corner, wait a bit, and then turn around and drive away. At least the AI in the other GTAs was consistently dumb as shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.