[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher 1 is a fucking screen tearing mess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: witcher_enhanced_ed.jpg (238KB, 836x1183px) Image search: [Google]
witcher_enhanced_ed.jpg
238KB, 836x1183px
Holy shit, I've been meaning to play this game for what's has been 4 years. But there's no vsync option, driver forcing won't work and d3doverrider makes no results. How the fuck do you manage to play this game properly? might just skip to the second title tbqh
>>
first game sucks anyway, play the third game, if you like it, play 2
>>
>>386288840
>no Vsync option
...so? Just use RivaTuner if you're that ass pained about something so trivial.

>>386289236
Fuck off, Xbot.
TW1:EE is the only GOOD game in the whole fucking series.
>>
>>386288840
I’ve never had this problem across three different computers. How did you mess it up so badly?
>>
>>386289463
Isn't trivial at all, dude. It seems like the game it's pissing on itself, flicking and breaking every single frame.
>>
>>386289849
I don't know. I just downlodead from steam and tried to play it. Camera motion is incredibly annoying
>>
>>386290023
Have you tried forcing it in nvidia inspector? Sometimes games just flat ignore it if you use the standard nvidia control panel
>>
works on my machine :)
>>
>>386290431
Yes, I did. Even though it works for 99% of the games, it won't do shit on witcher 1 for some reason.
>>
>>386288840
only problem i had was the coil whine it was causing, but that disappeared when i locked the fps to 60 in nvidia inspector.
>>
I never had that issue, then again I got the GOG version.
>>
Pro tip: You can get the witcher 1 for free from gog if you get the gwent game and subscribe to their newsletter.
>>
First time I've heard of this.
Then again, with all settings maxed, my game howers around 50-59fps.

Maybe you could just limit the game's max FPS to 59 like so with the RivaTuner Statistics Server program, and thus get a Vsync-like results?
>>
>>386291295
will try this out. thanks, man
>>
>>386288840
pm'd you the fix ;)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.