[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2443.jpg (146KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2443.jpg
146KB, 460x215px
Is this game good?
>>
>>386281608
Its a farming sim that you can finish after a few days and doesn't have enough content to support its' end game. Once you have explored every area and have all the upgrades, thats pretty much it. If i were to give it a score, 6/10 since its slightly over average.
>>
>>386281608
Fuck it's lame. You go on the fields and get some slimes, you mix em, sell their shits, tadam, that's all the game.
>>
>>386281608
Yes its pretty comfy and exploring is fun. Ranching Slimes is chill as fuck.

BUT the game has a some pretty heavy padding when you start working on science crafting.
>>
Yeah, but it isn't too challenging.
I would say you can have a nice time and chill, but the game constantly throws this off.
>>
Looks like some shitty tumblr game.
>>
I love this game it's chill as fuck
>>
It has a brown protagonist, or what I like to call nigger, so I have to hate it based on morales.
>>
>>386281608
Sadly the concept of it gets old quite quick and it is not challenging in any way shape or form.
That being said it's not "bad" There is some enjoyment to be had in caging the slimes and feeding them but like I said not much. I'd say get it at a steep discount or pirate it.
>>
No.
Play Viva Pinata TiP it's way better.
Listen to this OST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13sei6ykpzA
>>
It's pretty fucking comfy, been playing it for free on the boner and have enjoyed the hours Ive put in so far. I can see how it could get repetitive, however. It's a good game to jump into for a couple hours here and there, but dont expect a mountain of content to keep you playing for a while.
>>
This was the same guy who made spiral knights right?
>>
>>386285774
fuck I loved viva pinata, never played TiP though, is it a significant improvement over the first?
>>
It's free on xbone right now but I haven't even bothered downloading it
>>
These Harvest Moon esque games look really boring. Yet again I play shit like Dwarf Fortress so who am I to judge.
>>
>>386286679
To be fair, slime rancher is the most boring of these "harvest moon" titles. If it was in 2D, this shit would never fly because there is barely any content, but since it's FPS they get away with having less game than other "build your own farm" games.
>>
File: 2835051824_1019afcb08_o.jpg (239KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2835051824_1019afcb08_o.jpg
239KB, 800x450px
>>386286358
It essentially IS the first but with more content. Can't go wrong.
I think the largest difference aside from more pinatas and some different biome colorations is that the cutlass doesn't stop Pester anymore.

However you can play on the easy mode, OR you can use decoy pinatas (item in the shop), get a rhino/dragon/I think dinosaur to knock clear out of the garden, and finally just use the fence glitch (walling off the section of the garden he enters with horizontal and vertical stone/metal fence).
>>
>>386281608
I think it values concept over content. If it were more like Stardew Valley but in 3D and emphasis on slimes, it would be stellar. But last time I played it, there was barely anything to do and once you had done what little there was to do, you didn't want to keep doing it.

That was like 7 months ago though. If it's still in early access, just wait.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.