[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Persona1Cast.png (2MB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Persona1Cast.png
2MB, 1900x1200px
Should I emulate the original PS1 version of this game or the remake?

Also why isnt the green hat guy a nigger in the US one?
>>
>>386280596
Emulate the PSP version, patch it with the mod if you really care about the old PS1 music. I played it as it is and enjoyed the PSP music.
>>
>>386280596
also the hat guy is black only in the ps1 version because atlus was like "muh americanization" and wanted to get well welcomed in the usa
>>
>>386282863
But thought it was cool the original way...
>>
>>386283021
well if like being slow literally slow on everything the game does and get lost in the shitty map play the ps1 version, and if you are only interested in the ps1 version soundtrack do like >>386281581
>>
>>386283291
Was it really that bad?
>>
>>386280596
>saying the n-word
Like, I get it. You have no social life and wish to feel included in some form of community so you plaster fucking stupid "in" phrases in hopes that others will think you're "cool" but instead 100% of the time come across as the total fucking sperg you are.

Just fucking stop, holy hell
>>
>>386283734
yeah
>>
>>386280596
The psp version. The PS1 version has dogshit localization and translation unlike the retranslated psp version.
Be prepared for some arcanas to be completely barren. IIRC Hanged Man and Tower has like 1 and 2 personas respectively for example
>>
>>386284027
Calm down fag

>>386284119
Yea just looked it up on youtube

Wew that is pretty slow. Alright PSP version it is.
>>
File: persona-8[1].png (36KB, 317x236px) Image search: [Google]
persona-8[1].png
36KB, 317x236px
>>386283734
They didn't even bother translating the Snow Queen quest in the original playstation version.
>>
>>386280596
The US PS1 version is missing half of the game
Snow Queen's quest has been completely dummied out in order to get the game out faster.
>>
>>386284027
>you plaster fucking stupid "in" phrases in hopes that others will think you're "cool"
Literally no one gives a shit. I didn't even pay attention until you pointed it out. No one thinks OP is cool for saying the scary word. I can assure you everyone thinks you're a fucking mongoloid for reacting like that though.
>>
>>386284390
Isn't it still in and can be accessed by gameshark though?
>>
>>386285653
It can, but everything is filled with garbage text so there isn't really a point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.