[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the dualshock 1,2,3 are complete garbage. why do people like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ps3controller.jpg (24KB, 522x347px) Image search: [Google]
ps3controller.jpg
24KB, 522x347px
the dualshock 1,2,3 are complete garbage. why do people like them? my biggest gripe is that after playing with them for awhile, the d pad and the joysticks become loose as fuck.
>>
inb4 ur mom joke
>>
>Works on my machine! :)
>>
>>386274992
Never had the problem you are claiming. Maybe you press your shit way too hard? Big hands, and size has never been an issue for me. Greasy fingers yet I've NEVER had them slip off the analog sticks. My only issue is not liking the trigger style L2/R2 on the DS3/4. Makes it hard to sit your controller down on a table, and the triggers on the DS4 are beyond hair triggers. You fucking breathe on them and they will activate. DS2 is a 10/10 controller for me, especially since I prefer symmetric analogs in the center area. Makes it easier to press the buttons, and be consistent with what direction I'm pressing the analogs in.
>>
>>386275403
This.
Plus the D-Pad location on DS pads are absolute perfection. You will realize their importance when playing oldschool survival horror games with tank-controls, or just 2D stuff.
>>
>>386274992
>put the analog inside your mouth and blow to fix your problem ;)
>it works
t-thanks
>>
>>386274992
They aren't complete garbage you jackass. They are just objectively worse than their competitors' controllers.
>>
>>386275524
>great for niche games and indie shit

Meanwhile other controllers are just better for 95% of all other games
>>
I had no problem with DS1 or 2, but 3 started to feel aged after getting familiar with X360 controller. Especially those triggers are a joke, can't believe that they thought that they would be OK.
>>
>>386275786
>2D now equals "indie shit"
this is an 18+ website, kid.

>>386276009
>calling L&R2 "triggers"
this shit needs to die.
>>
>>386274992

If you bought a new one recently - every single one I found that was advertised as "new model" turned out to have fucked up d-pad. I don't know what's going on but I'm afraid of buying another one.

However, back when Sony was still selling them in stores, they were incredibly resistant and lasted for years. Sure, the dpad wasn't as
sturdy as it was in the first year or so but it was still 100% functional without error inputs. Definitely not the case any more, I tell you.
>>
>>386275786
Except the analog placement is better for any 3D game. Seriously anyone who hates the dualshock obviously plays exclusively with one controller almost all the time and is subjective as hell. I've used shit tons of different controllers, and don't even get to use dualshocks enough. Even the grip on them feels better designed for me.

There should be one thing that we should be able to agree on though. Nintendo seems to be becoming the king of bad controller design. I mean what the fuck is up with the joy-con grip controller? Why did they decide it isn't a good idea to let you fucking wrap your fingers around the grip and instead have it blocked by the joy-cons?
>>
>>386276334
Nintendo gets some moments of brilliance with those pro controllers, but yeah, everything else controller related from them has been terrible since Gamecube days.
>>
>>386274992
I always hated dualshocks. They're fucking horrible if you have big hands that sweat a lot to. The triggers are just atrocious as well
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.