[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like this game was unnapreciated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Burnout_Paradise_Boxart_2.jpg (92KB, 350x445px) Image search: [Google]
Burnout_Paradise_Boxart_2.jpg
92KB, 350x445px
I mean, this may be one of the best racing games ever
>>
Not with how the races were designed, no.
Free-form point A - point B races are fun in theory, but when the actual points are constrained down to a small handful, it gets old quick.
>>
>>386257228
You're forgetting 90% of the game.
Road rages, stunt runs, marked man and the simples fun of free driving while doing stunts
>>
>>386257068
Played it recently and it's alright, I would never call it the best.
>>
Revenge > 3 > Paradise
>>
>>386257458
Imo, it's not the best, but it beats all of the NFS series except for most wanted(2012)
>>
>>386257357
Marked Man was also point a - point b.
The road rages and stunt runs were fun, though.
I just would have liked a little more variety in my destinations, because the open world itself was actually pretty small.
That being said, I have some great memories of just dicking around in the construction site with random people online.
>>
>>386257526
Idk, i never found the concept of revenge interesting
>>
Shit happens when people constantly compare it to Burnout 3.
>>
Its a fun with friends type of game. Just goofing around doing the occasional event.
>>
>>386257651
I just found it exciting when it went "car has entered paradise"
>>
File: 1483813729708.jpg (70KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1483813729708.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
>>386257068
>Get it on PC
>30 minute unskippable intro cutscene

Fastest refund I can remember
>>
>>386257652
youre an idiot
>>
File: Guilty+pleasures_93ad8f_4901311.png (111KB, 676x1403px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty+pleasures_93ad8f_4901311.png
111KB, 676x1403px
>tfw I did this on the road this week when the radio station I was listening to started playing it out of the blue
>>
>>386257907
Kek, you don't even know what you missed
>>
I dropped the game 20 minutes in. I couldn't stand the sound of my car accelerating and upshifting after hitting top speed, and the customization was bland. The racing itself didn't feel rewarding or fun enough to keep me playing after my autism kicked in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.