[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darksiders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Darksiders_Cover.jpg (25KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders_Cover.jpg
25KB, 256x320px
I bought this for 5 bucks just recently.
How good is (or isn't) this game and how does it compare to other action-adventure games?
>>
File: 5125125.jpg (111KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
5125125.jpg
111KB, 900x1199px
It's a zelda game that ended up being better than most 3d zelda games.

There is a certain feel of Metroid to it too.

I hope you got the Warmastered edition though.
>>
>>386256136
BEAMS
>>
>>386256363
I got the PS3 version.
What's the difference between the original PS3 version and the Warmastered version aside from visuals?
>>
>>386256363
I'm glad in not alone in this. Darksiders was fuckung great and its a damn shame what happened to the franchise. Darksiders 2 was p meh overall but still kinda fun. Not really sure what to expect from the new one.
>>
>>386256835
>PS3 version
Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

If you have a half decent pc go right ahead and get the warmastered edition there.

If the ps3 is all you have play it anyways, it's a good game.

Expect jaggies and 20 fps though.
>>
>>386257657
>Nigger what the fuck are you doing?
5 bucks at my local video game boutique store.
>>
>>386256136
Highly derivative
Combat kinda sloppy and repetitive
Still moderately fun nonetheless

Why the fuck did you buy it if you didn't know what you were going into? Game has been out for years and opinions about it abound.
>>
>>386256136
>The first quest can be summed up with "Illadin and the joker go to find samurai jack"
Yeah the games are pretty good, good gameplay, good story, good artstyle, good music, good world design. Just plain good fun, nothing to extraordinary. Sure it takea a lot from other games but it only takes the good stuff except for that mmo weapon armor system in 2 but even thats not so bad.
>>
>>386256450
I didn't finish the game because of them.
>>
>>386257967
>Why the fuck did you buy it if you didn't know what you were going into?
5 bucks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.