[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which companions do I take for a good-aligned party? All the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: its good.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
its good.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Which companions do I take for a good-aligned party? All the best ones seem to be evil, except Coran

Also Baldurs Gate thread
>>
File: 1499698308051.jpg (48KB, 640x588px) Image search: [Google]
1499698308051.jpg
48KB, 640x588px
viconia > jaheira > confirmed bachelor lifestyle > aerie.

this is not an opinion. this is a fact. to dispute otherwise is COMPLETE delusion.
>>
>>386252556
>best ones

You can beat the game with 1 character if you want to. Take whatever NPCs you like.
>>
>>386252556
Ajantis, Kivan, Minsc, Dynaheir and Branwen
>>
File: BG1NPCs.png (79KB, 1228x725px) Image search: [Google]
BG1NPCs.png
79KB, 1228x725px
The first thing you do is uninstall EE and stop being an SJW-supporting cuck. Then you just grab a handful of good/neutral people from pic related.
>>
>>386252556
You can mix good and evil NPCs. Just keep going in houses to kill a random person if your reputation becomes too high.
>>
>>386253026
A lot of those NPCs will kill one another. Like Yeslick and Kagain, Jaheira and Montaron, or Viconia and Kivan.
>>
>>386253096
>Jaheira and Montaron,

Really? Level 2 at gnoll fortress and they're still okay
>>
>>386253223
It needs to be the full group of Xzar/Montaron and Jaheira/Khalid.
>>
>>386252556
Coran and Kivan are beasts when you give them composite longbows.

Yeslick up front as a tank works wonders.

Imoen is a must. Great thief that can dual class to mage if you want. Doesn't feel right not to take her.

Branwen is a great cleric. She is Neutral aligned but has no problems with a good aligned party.

Dynahair is fine as a mage. She comes with Minsc, who can either be a good tank or archer.

Pick any of those depending on what your MC is.
>>
>SEE BATTLE BOO. RUN BOO RUN
>Squeak
>>
>>386252556
Depends on what class you play.
Minsc, Dynaheir, Kivan and Coran are always a safe bet. The cleric and druid choices are kind of awful, Jaheira's alright if you kick his husband (make him go to a house you'll never visit alone and kick). Yeslick's good, but you get him so late in the game.

And level up to 3-5 before picking up anybody, the NPCs get set to that level (or higher).
Also remember to kill and resurrect Coran and Kivan, they come back as "blank" NPCs, that way their quests can't bug.
>>
>>386252556
The canon party.
Jahiera Khalid Minsc Dynaheir Imoen
>>
the canon party is Imoen, Jaheria, Khalid, Minsc & Dynaheir
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.