[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I survive without power armor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9405.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9405.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Can I survive without power armor?
>>
>>386251978

It's a gimmick, not a requirement.
>>
>>386251978

Power armor is a useless joke in this game. I play FO4 modded, and among the mods I use is Create Your Own Difficulty, where I set damage from player x3 and damage by enemy x3. You can kill many enemies with 1 good hit, but they can also one-shot you. On top of that, I play in survival mode so I usually have camping supplies since there is no fast travel. The only fast travel I have is another mod, APC Home on the Move which gives you a cool APC to stock up with supplies and fast travel to a few predetermined points on the map. The drawback is that to power the APC, you need to craft something called a fusion cartridge, which is one fusion core and 2 acid. The fusion cartridge gives you a total of 3 fast travels in the APC.

This is the only use for fusion cores I have in the entire game. Even having played it vanilla on the PS4 a few years ago, I had like 80 fusion cores in an ammo box somewhere with zero use for them.
>>
File: bddk-1488604375-208370-256.jpg (30KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bddk-1488604375-208370-256.jpg
30KB, 225x225px
Power armour is for pussies
>>
>>386251978
You really should have gotten power armor when you need to go into the radiation zone desu.
>>
>>386253356
Or just use RadX and wear the hazmat suit
>>
File: 1500579399071.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1500579399071.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>386251978
>mfw power armor in the first game
>>
>>386251978
Power armor makes you slow and awkward as fuck, and will decrease your chances of survival in most situations.
The fact that it just "breaks" like its made of tin cans completely ruins its usefulness even in practical situations.
>>
>>386253501
Well that too I suppose, but man I felt cool as fuck stomping around in my suit of power armor.

>Get initiated into the brotherhood
>learn how to use power armor
>they assign you a model in order to track down such and such in the area and kill him or you can take the railroad path and figure out wtf is going on

Chalk it up to wasted potential
>>
>>386251978

you probably could survive without guns nor clothes with the right build
>>
>>386251978
the hud is fucking shit I'm not sure how people on console can handle such trash
>>
>>386251978
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ballistic_weave
>do some Railroad quests
>you can put more armor on clothing then what you get in Power Armor
>rad-x/radaway is plentiful so rad resist is pointless
Unless you want to play 2hand no stealth melee, power armor is useless.
>>
>>386253753
this.
just max out strength and agility and go around wearing a bathrobe one-punching deathclaws with a spoon or something.
blitz, ninja and a few of the luck perks completely breaks the game
>>
Yeah. I never really use it except for the Deathclaw in Concord.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.