[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is this, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1500162231701.png (16KB, 853x348px) Image search: [Google]
1500162231701.png
16KB, 853x348px
How true is this, /v/?
>>
50%
>>
>>386251147
Every black person I know who likes games is also a huge closet weeaboo.

This isn't a coincidence, just a fact of life.
>>
>>386251086
its funny because sports games are 100x more complex than your neptunia trash. are you saying your average black gamer is more intelligent than some fag here?
>>
Unless they are female
>>
No
Yes
Yes
Only DBZ
>>
>>386252245
>female black gamers
>implying they exist
>>
Missing call of duty
>>
>>386254180
I know 2 irl
>>
>>386251147
more like 60% amirite
>>
>>386254180
They do. The list replaces sports, fightan, and DBZ/Naruto with Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>386251086
>Sports Games
Mario Tennis is the shit
>Fighting game
Tekken and BB
>Mainstream JRPG
Pokemon
>Anything DBZ or Naruto
Dragon Ball Origins 2 is surprisingly pretty good
>>
I only like fighting games. Why ask /v/ as though they have friends or go outside and would know at all?
>>
>>386254823
ha!
>>
Those are all popular genres though. Any one group that plays games have a lot of people who play them. Like sports games, fucking really? You don't think those are extremely popular around the world?
>>
File: fixed.png (23KB, 853x348px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
23KB, 853x348px
>>386251086
fixed it for you
>>
I haven't seen any black nerds who like sports games, but every single one I've met loves fighting games, jrpgs and DBZ
>you will never be good at fighting games so you can compete with your black /v/ros
>>
>Checklist
Radio button list
>>
>>386255426
The difference here is that black gamers tend to like most of these things on the list at the same time.

I'm sure there are yuropoors who love to play FIFA and Football Manager but don't give a single fuck about DBZ, JRPGs, or fighting games.
>>
>>386251086
What genre has the lowest concentration of black gamers? Grand strategy or city builder?
>>
>>386255802
That "Dream Daddy" gay dating simulator probably has the highest concentration of white people.
>>
>>386255664

Completely wrong, friend.

You don't call them "radio buttons" just because they're circular (and that wouldn't make sense anyway). Radio buttons in HTML-based forms got their name from the fact that you can only select one option (and this functionality is similar to the station presets on a radio). Checkboxes, on the other hand, are used when you are allowed to select more than one option simultaneously.
>>
>>386251086
tru
>>
>>386251086
I'd say more black people play shootan games over JRPGs.
>>
>>386255802
WRPGs
>talking to black dude about video games
>"what's your favorite RPG?"
>pick something fairly normie to hide powerlevel, "Fallout New Vegas"
>face visibly contorts in disgust
>"oh, so you like WESTERN rpgs"
>stops talking to me
>>
Blackaboos are both the most hardcore, and most shallow fans at the same time.

Whatever they are into, they are into harder than anyone could possibly be.

But all the things they are into are basic level toonami shows or shonen Jump stuff. They never venture very far outside of that realm.

You will probably almost never meet a black weeb who's favorite anime is PLANETES or something similar.
>>
>>386255802
As far as more mainstream genres go probably WRPGs and RTS.
>>
>>386251086
True for everything except sports. Fucking every normie casual gamer is into sport games, not just blacks.
>>
>>386252243
>sports games
Theyre also 100%more complex than assfaggots and pubg and other streambait games.
>>
idk i don't know any American black people.
>>
>>386256307
>PLANETES
Thanks for adding something new to my backlog.
>>
Okay vee, real nigga question time here, how many actual gurl gamerz do you know?
She plays telltale games, my sister plays AssCreed and Sims, a girl I knew in high school played CoD religiously, I think about 6 girls total that I've ever met l.
>>
>>386256015

and only idiots make check lists with a circle rather than a square.
>>
>>386256834
The only games my sister plays are fire emblem, pokemon, and hardcore roguelikes. Maybe occasionally a WRPG
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.