[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best rpgs of all time? >inb4 jrpg grind fests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494013364576.png (223KB, 609x658px) Image search: [Google]
1494013364576.png
223KB, 609x658px
What are the best rpgs of all time?
>inb4 jrpg grind fests
>>
File: 1479072741937.jpg (612KB, 622x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1479072741937.jpg
612KB, 622x2200px
>>386249271
Be careful, you'll trigger the weebcucks.

Otherwise I fucking love this thread already. Nothing like seeing actual adults BTFO fake RPGs.
>>
>>386249641
>>386249271
>weebs aren't coming in to debate these posts
Hmmmmmmmm........
>>
>>386249271
My personal favourite is Gothic 2. It has great quest design with a plethora of choices. And by choices I don't mean "do the good thing" or "do the bad thing", but rather actually gameplay-related choices.

The first thing in the game you do basically is trying to get into town, but the guards won't let you through because you look like a bum. You now have the following options:
>work for the farmer nearby to earn money to buy proper clothes from him
>sneak into the farmer's house to steal the clothes, though he will get mad at you
>talk to a merchant how to get into town, he will give you a license that will let you in but he says you will owe him a "favour", with absolutely no knowledge of what that is
>collect herbs in the nearby forest and tell the guards you work for the local alchemist, if you collect enough herbs they will believe you
>at a certain part you can climb over the wall, which is basically a sequence break, but was acknowledged by the devs in the add-on where you actually get experience if you manage to do it. It is pretty hard, so a first-time player will not manage to do it

And that is basically how quest design in Gothic 2 looks.
>>
>>386250375
N-NO YOUR GAME IS SHIT PLAY PPERSONA AND FINAL FAGGOTRY PLS I DONT WANNA BE ALONE :(((( ALL WEST GAMES SUCK UNLIKE MUH WAIFU WEEBSHIT!!
>>
>>386250296
weebs won't read anything that isn't 3 lines or less with a cute anime face attached, so you're just preaching to the choir unfortunately
>>
>>386250764
I know, it's just great to see /v/ turn against some of the greatest cancer in gaming.

>>386250375
Incoming horde of triggered weebs because you like a game that isn't from grorious nippon!
>>
>>386250915
>>386250648
Jesus, you are insufferable. I thought we would actually discuss some games here.

Please stop actively contributing to the low post quality on /v/. Thread is now hidden.
>>
>>386251061
Stay butthurt weeb.

Enjoy your Pershita FOTM trash and Tales of Linkin Park!

Tldr get nae naed on faggot
>>
Jesus Christ who missed their meds this morning? What a fucking sad excuse for a thread.
>>
File: d6i3hzxtl0bx.jpg (56KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
d6i3hzxtl0bx.jpg
56KB, 432x600px
>>386251223
>>
>>386250648
Stop ruining my thread.
I want to discuss good rpgs not hate on weebs or whatever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.