[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is a merit and how do I earn them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: TITANFALL 2.jpg (114KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
TITANFALL 2.jpg
114KB, 666x666px
>>
File: 1481695771170.png (147KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481695771170.png
147KB, 480x360px
>>386246906
Level up is how you get them you fucking slowbie.
>>
>>386246989
The fuck do they do?
>>
>>386246906
By playing the game.

>>386247180
You can permanently unlock equipment and perks so you don't have to unlock then via leveling every time you regenerate. You can unlock some cosmetics.

I recommend unlocking the later level stuff ASAP like Phase Shift or the stealth rodeo.
>>
>>386246989
Explain you stupid nigger.
>>
>>386247348
What the fuck? I don't get it. Can you explain it like I'm retarded? How do I regenerate?
>>
>>386247427
Prestige
>>
>>386247360
Maybe try not being braindead you stupid spic.
>>
>>386247449
Why doesn't the game explain it? Levels are usually prestige. The happy hour message says I can get an extra five. I'm at 8/10 or some shit right now. What the fuck?
>>
>>386246906
>What the fuck is a merit
Basically, XP, you collect merits to level up your piloit and earn credits which can be used to permanently unlock attachments

>how do I earn them?
By playing the game, you get merits for levelling up your Titan, your weapons, your faction, completing/winning games, doing challenges and so on.
>>
You gain merit by dropping this dead game.
>>
Oh yeah, I started playing this game 2 days ago, I'm level 12 in the multiplayer and already blew 100 of those currency to get a new alliance, the one with the drunk dude.
Did I fucked up? Also fuck LF.
>>
>>386247776
You level every 10 merits you get. You can level to 50. From there you can regenerate(prestige).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.