[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Naughty_Dog.svg.png (50KB, 1280x247px) Image search: [Google]
Naughty_Dog.svg.png
50KB, 1280x247px
What went wrong?
>>
they """""""""""grew up"""""""
>>
That edgy kid who thinks moving on from Jak and Daxter is “wrong”

That edgy kid is probably reading this now

That edgy kid is probably angry at me, will probably say something predictable like call me underage or something

That edgy kid is angry that he is in the minority and thinks everybody else is wrong and he's right.

That edgy kid is (You) isn't it?
>>
>>386245857
jewish nu-males in charge
>>
>>386245857
something cant go wrong if its wrong from the start
>>
>>386246694
Well reddit spaced!
>>
Nothing, The Last of Us is their best game by far, it's one of the most memorable games ever, When I think of the best games of the past decade Tlou comes to mind first
>>
>>386248762
>thanks god you used some composition style that's ascribed to $boogieman site, that way i can shut down my brain, ignore any and all points and just spew some memes to 'win'
Well done anon.
>>
>>386245857
Literally nothing. If they developed for PC the majority of /v/ would shill them.
>>
>>386246694
Man, i fucking miss Jak.
>>
File: neo-ND.jpg (499KB, 729x704px) Image search: [Google]
neo-ND.jpg
499KB, 729x704px
>>
>>386246327
FPBP
>>
>>386245857
>>386245857
They hopped on the SJW bandwagon because they were indoctrinated by Anita Sarkeesian. Now we have great games like Uncharted: Lost Legacy!
>>
>>386246694
>jak and daxter
moving on from crash was wrong
>>
File: 1457203911553s.jpg (2KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1457203911553s.jpg
2KB, 120x125px
>>386249537

So this is why their games are fucking boring and devoid of personality.
>>
>>386249354
would help if you had some points to ignore rather than impotent bait
my favorite part is where you chastised people for calling you underage while repeatedly using the term 'edgy kid'
you know how i know you're underage? it's crash that matters, not cuck and daxter
>>
>>386249354
No, no, no, go back to ribbit spacing, I liked watching you do it. I like seeing you happy
>>
Wanted to appeal to the mature audience and succeeded. Insomniac almost went the same route but they haven't sold Ratchet off, yet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.