[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titanfall 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: titanfall-2-recenzja.jpg (600KB, 1400x732px) Image search: [Google]
titanfall-2-recenzja.jpg
600KB, 1400x732px
Will this ever get players again? I miss it so much. It's really soul crushing to see it get the same amount of players as Battleborn does now.
>>
>>386236170
PC it's alright
Consoles it's still active
>>
>>386236170
It would have more if origin had proper regional pricing.
>>
It still have 5k on PC and 10k on console, I would say it's pretty good. I'm considering buying it for the ps4 myself.

tfw you don't have to buy a season pass or shit to fully enjoy the game
>>
people need to get the fuck off attrition, like wtf it's easily the worst game mode.
amped hardpoint and bounty hunt (especially) are where it's at.
>>
File: 1495722114691.jpg (161KB, 1000x604px) Image search: [Google]
1495722114691.jpg
161KB, 1000x604px
>>386236170
>Will this ever get players again?
The playerbase has been steadily increasing since the update.
>>
>>386236170

Why is Frontier Defense such a boring mode?
Is it straight up just one map or what? Only decided to try it again after waiting for my friend to get a proper desktop and he just disconnects, leaving me to wallow in mediocrity.

I never liked the PvP because of how low the TTK is, it makes it really awkward for the pilot/titan dynamic.
>>
>>386236170

>the same amount of players as Battleborn

Not even close. Right now it is 5880 on PC.
>>
Literally just taking a break from playing Frontier defense for 4 hours straight with 2 other bros.

Why is Monarch the best titan?

And why are Ronin fags cancer?
>>
>>386236628
but it's still 6k players right now and it takes too long to find matches. Even the meme games on steam like DayZ and the division have more players.

I suppose it's not entirely the devs fault though. Guess PC gamers have really bad taste nowadays
>>
>>386236780

>decide to level up Ronin for FD
>even with major upgrades you get punched into oblivion on harder modes
>>
>>386236787
I personally never had trouble finding matches. It took longer for me to find matches in Overwatch more often than TF|2.
It's 6k on PC? That's a dramatic 3k increase from what it was you know.
>>Even the meme games on steam like DayZ and the division have more players.
PUBG proves that PC gamers don't have much of a standard in terms of what they';ll play, that was already a fact beforehand.
>>
>>386236780
>Monarch
Because she can survive a long damn time, and here upgrades are op as fuck,
>Ronin
I don't how Ronin's are on PC but They're usually ass at using him, and probably fell for for the nuke ejection meme so they don't get the NE but just die like bitches
>>
>>386236787
If the game was built up for PC it will be crazy popular, main problem is that it feels too much like a console game still.
>>386236919
Why do everyone hates on pubg? It's fun.
>>
>>386236787
Well when something on steam becomes popular, and everyone wants to play it like Overwatch,and Pubg stuff like this usually happens, it's a little different with Consoles especially ps4
>>
>>386236960
When I play Monarch I'm very reliant on executions to get a quick full shield, and every ronin player (on PC) just has to come and try and steal the execution from me.
I've had them stand and watch while I take an enemy titan from full health to doomed state, then try and steal the execution.
C A N C E R
>>386236917
Don't be one of these guys and you will be loved
>>
File: 4gxnEwV.jpg.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
4gxnEwV.jpg.png
177KB, 664x520px
>>386237038
>Why do everyone hates on pubg? It's fun.
>>
File: 1432956475201.jpg (340KB, 997x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1432956475201.jpg
340KB, 997x1500px
told you stupid faggots. It's the same shit that happened with 1.
>bu..but muh mechs
>ea did it right dis tiem....
>>
>>386236693
I think there are 5 maps in FD right now, but honestly Rise seems to be a myth since every map is Forwardbase Kodai.
You need more time with the multiplayer, it's definitely far from awkward unless you're sprinting at titans with a pistol
>>
>>386236170
It's okay on PC, I only got it a few weeks ago and I don't have issues finding matches. But yeah, Titanfall 3 hype.
>>
>>386236780
Northstar is the best, I played the single player on master before I got into the multiplayer and he was the only boss fight which gave me any trouble, I've been using him online and he just does too much damage, it's amazing.
>>
>>386237176
The amount of people who try to steal executions is ridiculous, and I get to see every offender in action as Legion.
>doom titan
>gunshield is up so I try to powershot and they punch faster
>>
Titanfall 1's bad rep killed this game

It shouldn't have been $60 with the amount of content it had

It shouldn't have been an Xbone and Origin exclusive

I don't even know why they decided to partner with EA.
>>
File: 1501579987681.jpg (58KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
1501579987681.jpg
58KB, 938x477px
>>386237667
It was actually better that it came to PS4 honestly to improve sells, and it in the same situation as Seige in general.

>386237373
Not worth the (You)
>>
>>386237424

I mean, the part that personally pissed me off so much was asides from waiting for shit to unlock, was using the custom loadouts to make classes basically, and using those classes to complement the team in some way, but then getting slapped with the realisation that Grapple/Stim are pretty much the only options. That small, high rate of fire weapons are the best because of the TTK and their high accuracy, etc. I'm the type that would try to git gud with low popularity weapons like HMGs and shit because I enjoy their quirks, but there was a distinct bias about it.

The other problem I had was I'm from like Mechwarrior origins and such, so my expectations for mechs were a little dissapointed. This really isn't helped by the fact it's a console port too, so hitscan lasers that one-shot pilots that are supposed to be nimble? One electric smoke per life? No free shields so that one smoke you have is effectively EVERY TIME someone wants to try rodeoing? Optimal way is to just use the charge rifle from any position?
It feels a lot like it doesn't make any sense to be in a titan except if the entire team is titan and the enemy aren't, your inability to be one-shot will stomp them. It doesn't feel very teamwork/tactics oriented.
>>
>>386236170
It was good for a while, then after a month it got boring like every modern first-person shooter and I dropped it.
>>
>>386237373
Not really the only reason 1 failed so bad was just the shit add-ons that respwan didn't add, and add the fact it was heavily advertised as a Xbox exclsive really was just killing itself especially at a time when Xbox was still being shit by that time. The only thing they did wrong with 2 was with that realesd in between Cod and BF1
>>
>>386236170
I've refunded it after a couple hours, mediocre game, ftg should stop shilling it here, go back to your containment
>>
>>386238280
>I didn't like it so you're not allowed to make threads about it
Typical retard logic
>>
It gets boring because there is no strategy involved.
You can bullshit all you want about how there is and it's important, but in reality all everyone does is run and fly around the map on their own and kill/get killed.
That's fun for a while, but it can't keep people's attention because everyone has a certain skill ceiling when it comes to that.
>>
>>386238012
>hitscan lasers
Everyone is aware Ion can be some disgusting horseshit but they did nerf laser spam.
>one electric smoke per life
Per core, but yes you generally don't get many cores in one titan's life. The concept is you continually calling titans in, so they can fall.
Also, scorch and northstar can get rough riders off with clusters/thermite on the wall.
First to fall usually will rack up a ton of kills which either leads to snowballing or the entire enemy team getting titans off hitting the 1 then reverse snowballing.

As for the pilot gameplay, there was and might still be a really bad SMG bias but it's only really noticeable when you're up against one of those competitive stacks. Phase shift, pulse and holo can be really strong, the former to the point where it was nerfed to a single, faster charge.
>>
>>386239078

Shame, I was thinking shield wall SMG, with a Northstar able to actually hover around "off-map"
One of my wishes for TF2 was to have it be like TF2 - custom maps and such, so we can have properly sized maps for titans. Making cramped spaces doesn't make up for 5v5, or even higher numbers.
That said I haven't played PVP since launch so I don't know about the new maps.
>>
>>386239558

*HMG, not SMG, but you know what I mean. Locking down some spot for the team and so on.
But nah it's all just ninjas and random respawns.
>>
>>386236170
No, why would anyone want to play Titanfall 1.5?
>>
>>386236780
halo 5 firefight is way better than that snoozefest
>>
>>386236170
PvE is massively underwhelming and PvM is fucking awful once the enemy team has got several mechs

game woulda been miles better if the electric fart thing wasn't a default attribute
>>
>>386236170
it's at 20k on xbone, it a better than its been in a while and I have no problem finding matches
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.