[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Final Fantasy 2.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy 2.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
What am I in for?
>>
Huh, I was thinking about playing it too. Bump for curiosity
>>
>>386218848
why dont you try it and find out you fucking retard
>>
Which version is this?
>>
A hell of an awful grind until you realize just exploiting the level system and punching everything with your bare fists yields the highest dps and then you destroy everything then get disappointed by how mediocre the story is
>>
>>386219173
psp ver. looks like
>>
>>386218848
I recently started a new game on my phone, it's pretty alright. Hard at first but satisfying to get good
>>
>>386218848
a fucking great game. I really love the aesthetics and the characters and the combat system ain't so bad either.

/v/ is being silly if they say it's all so bad. older versions appearantly did have some problems with the skill based leveling but PSP version is super cool.

I wish it was a bit longer though. I'm about to enter Hell and find the Emperor.
>>
Shitty level design, decent story for the time. Prototype to the vastly superior SaGa series of games. Still worth taking a look, in my opinion.
>>
>>386218848
A bad game with 90000 trap options and a fatal flaw in its lack of structure.
>>
>>386218848
>snowman
Mild chuckle.
>>
>>386218848
something painful
>>
Have fun exploring dungeons with a million random encounters and empty rooms with empty chests. Wish I was making this shit up.
>>
>>386218848
punching your allies to make them stronger
>>
A grindfest with no story or interesting locations to visit.

That's basically FF 1-5.

Make sure you have some movies to watch or something while you mash the A button.
>>
>>386222392
Why do FF6 fanboys hate the older games?
>>
Beating the shit out of your allies and selecting so many dialogue options for each conversation that you feel like you're playing a point and click.
>>
>>386222480
Because FF6 has a story and a roster of characters that aren't blank slates for once. It has places you can visit and the NPC's say things to you, it's an actual video game.

FF6 isn't even on my top 5 list of FF games so I don't think I qualify as a FF6 fanboy.
>>
Make one guy a fighter another a white mage anger the last one a black mage. Have them just do their design class and nothing else. Since you need to level everything (stats, magic, etc) and the last 1/3 is annoy as fuck if you didn't level right. Also wear nothing or really light armor (most likely you need to look that up) since wearing heavy armor stop Agility increase which is the most important stat in the game since enemies hit hard and agility let you did which you need over high hp.
>>
>>386218848
Rough concepts which I like, but an overall incomplete feeling game. I like it though. Also Drain + Cure(for undead) is the best, it even works on the final boss. Never pass up drain.
>>
>>386218848
Take off your weapons and watch your damage go through the roof.
>>
>>386222698
But 4 and 5 also have those things.
>>
>>386222480
FF6 fanboy here, I like the older games (except 3 cause I never played it), especially 5.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.