[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do esports games have the most toxic communities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Why do esports games have the most toxic communities?
>>
>>386215574
Full of wannabe pro spergs.
>>
Does the hat fall off if you spin?
>>
>>386215574
It's full of immature kids who are bullied in RL trying to be edgy online to compensate.
>>
>>386215574
>"stop being racist"
stop being a good goy
>>
>>386217162
Unfortunately no
>>
>>386215574
muh competition
>>
because people get as fuck for not getting muh rank up
>>
pros are cheaters with autism so fags wanna emulate it
>>
ゴオオオオオオオオル
>>
>Sports require physical endurance, training and drive
>The higher you go in competitive sports the more intense it is and the more emotions go into it
>You're going against opponents face to face and the people who have made it this far are actively working towards real goals so they have some level of maturity (some)
>Esports draw in all the teenagers and autist who like videogames
>Requires no work ethic or determination or real training, just repetitive practice and keeping up with meta
>Games constantly evolve angering those who are trying to master them
>No consequence shit talking faceless internet strangers for the immature
>Call a linebacker a nigger in there face and them and they're entire team will come back at you
>Call a shut-in 17 year old white kid a nigger and they accuse you of the bergs and nothing happens

Its pretty clear.
>>
File: game center cx.jpg (69KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
game center cx.jpg
69KB, 540x405px
>Toxic

There's that buzzword again.

The guy who came up with it must've been the biggest SJW snowflake in existence. People have been douches and have trashed talked online since forever, it's part of the online experience. Back in the CS 1.6 and WC3 days, if someone called you a nigger, you grew a spine and fucked him up in the game, and then said that you fucked his mother or some other childish shit. It was fun and hilarious.

Only in the past decade or so has PC-culture reached online gaming communities, and try to SJW the shit out of online communication and force everyone to be nice.

>Hurr durr "GG" my dudes, aren't I nice? Please fuck my wife XD

Makes me sick to the stomach. I want it to be the early 2000s again.
>>
Because of the autistic trash kiddos who want to be pros but they're utterly shit for the game
>>
File: fd.jpg (75KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
fd.jpg
75KB, 570x845px
>>386218251
"I fuk ur mader"

Yeah it was sure hilarious.

It was as humourless as today and only the extremely shitter 7 years olds get angry and annoyed by that.
>>
>>386215574
Tryhards
>>
>>386218251
it came from an enormous faggot desperately trying to justify his psychology degree who worked on league of legends
>>
>>386218251
Look at how mad you are at people calling you toxic. Why don't you grow a spine and stop being so upset?
>>
File: 1396238928431.jpg (14KB, 168x251px) Image search: [Google]
1396238928431.jpg
14KB, 168x251px
>>386215574
>Toxic

But anyway, esports communities and people who seriously give a shit about esports are some of the most unfun people to play games with.
>>
Because we're biologically programmed to release testosterone in moments of competition for mates or food. Aggression is the simplest solution nature found to propagate DNA. We are but primitive organisms with magic light boxes put before us with which we are given influence over.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.