[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to spot a noob in Bloodborne.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

How to spot a noob in Bloodborne.
>>
How?
>>
>>386213668
>weapon is good
>LOL SCRUB ONLY REAL PROS USE SHIT WEAPONS LIKE ME
Fuck off contrarian, this isn't like the Drake sword has desperately as you'd like it to be.
>>
Could you imagine having a sword transfuckingform into a bigger sword!

Truly the thinking mans weapon right there.
>>
>>386213668
>not using big swords in every souls game
Fag, I bet you put points in Dex too.
>>
>this thread again
you seem obsessed OP
>>
>think straight swords are the most /fa/ weapons in Bloodborne and Souls
>mark myself a shitter
I regret nothing.
>>
>>386213668
Anon that shit is the more badass weapon in the base game.
If you're autistic and you like the wagon wheel
go head use it and ignore the awesome Ludwig's blade.
>>
>game gives you the option to use unique weapons never seen before in any game

>durr i'm gonna pick the big sword!

You're a total faggot if you used Ludwig's.
>>
>>386213668
The Pizza Cutter is not only the patrcian choice but one of if not the most fun weapon to use. You cannot deny this
>>
File: Boom_Hammer_Showcase.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Boom_Hammer_Showcase.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>386215605
Okay, that's fine and all but consider a hammer that can catch on fire! It can't get any more complex than this.
>>
File: bbgun.jpg (237KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
bbgun.jpg
237KB, 940x529px
>>386215795
Wrong, no right weapon is the true patrician way to go.
>>
File: 1495796361580.jpg (27KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1495796361580.jpg
27KB, 313x254px
>>386216047
Ok fine but you gotta admit it's pretty fucking cool
>>
But come on fellow hunters, we all know that the Beasthunter Saif is best weapon from the workshop
>fast as fuck
>looks damn cool
>useful forcrowd control *and* single targets
>adaptive move set, transforming attacks have a perfect style:useful ratio

Once I picked it up I never looked back
>>
>>386217726
workshop a shit

powder keks 4 lyfe
>>
File: goldberg.png (466KB, 439x509px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.png
466KB, 439x509px
>>386213668
The weekly /v/ is too hipster edgy contrarian to use a "normie" weapon. This is why everyone who doesn't go on this board thinks you are spergs.
>>
>>386217891
trve /v/irgins are on the spectrum
>>
The noobest thing in bloodborne that you can do is go hunters axe and get rally runes you just spam r1 with the small axe and heal yourself through killing it's super busted
>>
>>386213668
I call em noobornes.
>>
File: 1476925478585.webm (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476925478585.webm
2MB, 480x320px
Blades of Mercy best weaponfu
>>
>>386219003
I never tried these until this summer, thought they looked boring to use.
They're indeed boring as shit but the dodge attack is fucking broken, and the R1 spam is almost as devastating as the saw cleaver/spear ones.

Best weapon is clearly the Burial Blade, it has it all except a dodge attack that doesn't whiff on targets low to the ground like fucking rats.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.