[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who did his presentation on video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: if only.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
if only.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>that kid who did his presentation on video games
>>
File: 1500545054210.webm (489KB, 1346x992px) Image search: [Google]
1500545054210.webm
489KB, 1346x992px
>he used a lewd image
>>
File: 1412049650799.jpg (50KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412049650799.jpg
50KB, 424x600px
>that kid who played games on his ti-83 calculator during class
>>
>that kid that cared about presentations
>>
>those kids who played Battle Network Blue on the bus
I wonder what happened to this guys
>>
>>386211765
>that kid who did his presentation on a thing he liked
Wow what a loser amirite? XD
>>
File: 265.gif (1MB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
265.gif
1MB, 345x259px
>>386211765
>that kid who did presentation on social justice and women's studies
>>
File: 1408760816466.gif (2MB, 416x310px) Image search: [Google]
1408760816466.gif
2MB, 416x310px
When I was a sophomore in high school, a classmate of mine made a project on the deaths of soldiers overseas and he made giant cubes in Minecraft to represent the scale of the deaths. Years later, he got arrested for attempted child abduction.
>>
>>386212192
>that kid who browses /pol/
>>
>>386212243
>that who browses reddit
>>
File: Suffeeingiseternal.gif (169KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
Suffeeingiseternal.gif
169KB, 160x120px
>>386211765
> That kid who rambled incoherently and mumbled about Asscreed for 10 minutes as his Communications final

I've never felt greater second-hand embarrassment. I sincerely hope he failed, for his sake.
>>
>>386211847
I regularly hate on minus8 but then he goes and makes one of the best Bellwether's I've seen and now I don't know what to think
>>
File: 1485899606490.png (62KB, 655x386px) Image search: [Google]
1485899606490.png
62KB, 655x386px
>Ok class what are your hobbies?
>I love watching streams and lets players!
>Half of the class says something along these lines
>One of those students shot up the school two years ago but missed both shots in a crowded room, then got tackled by a math teacher
Don't be a teacher.
>>
>>386211912
you have no idea the true power of calculating machines!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xQwvbt2KM

people literally overclock these things to play this shit at a higher framerate
>>
I did an AP project on how the presence of DRM in videogames impacts sales. I got a 5
>>
>that kid who posts the same thread over and over
>>
>>386211765
That was ne.
>>
We had this exact thread yesterday
>>
>class gets split into groups
>every group has to make a presentation about a particular literary genre
>our group gets sci-fi & fantasy
>half-ass some shit about star wars and lotr even though you could have gone all autist over it
>get highest grade because it was well presented and sounded well
just contain your fucking power level gameboys

but we had a THAT GUY anyway.
>teacher talks about Dante's Divine Comedy
>mentions that she's heard that a game "based" on Dante's Inferno has come out, just as a piece of curiosa, since highschoolers are probably into vidya
>"but well, I saw some image, it doesn't really look like it has that much to do with the real Inferno, so you should take that game's message with a grain of salt"
>that guy cuts in and tells the entire class how he's played it already and thought it was cool with blood and demons, and how he completed it on the hardest difficulty
>the teacher just asks us to move on while everybody feels extreme second-hand embarassment
even the chads never tried to punch him in the throat, but that's what happens in pussified swedenland. He did shit like that on a daily basis. It was around the time that the "look at my horse" animation was popular, and once when a teacher was late to class, he fired up the projector and started playing it. I assume in his head he wanted to show everybody the HILLARIOUS video that his superior internet skills have brought to him. Most people have already seen it, liked it at first, but grown tired of it as it got old fast. The few that still found it funny stopped liking it, disgusted that they share tastes with such a subhuman.
>>
File: ron paul.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
ron paul.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>386211765
>That kids who complained that his teacher should use other news networks than CNN, because CNN was extremely Biased....3 years before the election.

That kid is 20 now, & smug as fuck.
>>
>>386211912
I almost failed trig because of those.
>>
>>386219572
Anybody who gives a shit about it at that age, and speaks out about it in class, should be euthanized.
I don't care if they think everybody else will grow up to be a sheep, but they surely will grow up to be either a tinfoil hat basement dweller, an overweight supreme gentleman with a fedora, or both.
>>
File: DM.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DM.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>That kid that did his presentation on the history of D&D
>The classes face when it was actually pretty damn interesting and somehow riveting.
>My face when that kid was me
>>
>>386220276
It was a sociology class
>>
>>386220416
>that kid who actually thinks people found his presentation interesting and lies to himself about the truth
>>
>>386211847
The day of the rope is coming, furfag.
>>
>>386220778
>The kid who's teacher gave him a 200% on a test, because they were cool with each other, not even in a teachers pet way
>>
Some guy in my Psych class tried to tie perception of time to MGSV's mechanic of smoking and game theory of marijuana.

I actively say I don't play video games now.
>>
>>386212228
I take it you were not surprised?
>>
>>386220778
>Implying I didn't have them eating out of the palm of my hand
>Implying I didn't have the normies asking all sorts of questions about the game and making it seem like it was easy to approach
>Implying the fact that the actual history of D&D being incredibly fascinating on it's own didn't carry me.
>>
>>386211912
now this is some good shit. We used to play cards in class, games were for com.sci classess.
>>
>>386221084
>Still aren't lying to yourself about it
Anon...
>>
File: I'mSorry.png (994KB, 1000x1016px) Image search: [Google]
I'mSorry.png
994KB, 1000x1016px
>>386221073
I tried to be nice to that kid who openly played pokemon, but he kept talking LOUD an being autistic in general...I just couldn't
>>
>>386220451
I fucking hate sociology, especially in high school. There's something intrinsically insufferable about the people who pride themselves in their ability to understand how people think.

By god if there was any one thing to devote your life to that sure isn't it
>>
File: 1465249800982.jpg (11KB, 263x269px) Image search: [Google]
1465249800982.jpg
11KB, 263x269px
>>386221208
>he's still projecting about his complete lack of charisma
>>
>>386221208
Anon, I can only tell the truth. Why do you think I call you faggot so much? I can't call you anything else.
>>
yeah I remember him, he had a pretty shit life, as most of us did in highschool where I went, so people kinda just left him alone you know?
>>
>>386221253
Half the class was Ultra Conservatives, the other half was SJW's it was a glorious shit show.
>>
>>386211765
>Spanish Class
>Have to make a power point of Childhood activities
>Make one slide about the Super Nintendo.

Everything went well as expected.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (36KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36KB, 426x341px
>tfw you get the highest grade on your presentation about ancient Egyptian religion you completely winged even though all your research amounted to a half a wikipedia page and a documentary about Nefertiti you watched 3 months prior

>>386221343
My friend once did a presentation about anime and brought rock band to school.
He still got regular pussy because he was charismatic and confident.
>>
I honestly don't remember jackshit about presentations from school. Like high school in my memory is just a few snippets of repeated situations. I recall no autistic vidya presentations whatsoever.
>>
>>386211765
Yeah but my video on the number "two" using my Optimus Prime and Godzilla action figures with Microsoft Sam's voice and RE4 footage got the me the second best grade in the class.

Nice days those were..
>>
>>386211847
Is this the sheep from Zootopia? I worked with the woman who voiced her. She's cute in a sort of homely neighbor way.
>>
I wrote a 20 page essay on eSports and what they means for sports, video games, and human culture at large and received the highest grade (98) the specific professor had ever awarded.
>>
>Didn't have a home computer
>Had to play touhou in the library far away from everyone during lunch

Looking back at it all I am the worlds biggest faggot.
>>
>>386222034
I guarantee I've met bigger fggts than you.
>>
>>386221724
>tfw you get the highest grade on your presentation about ancient Egyptian religion you completely winged even though all your research amounted to a half a wikipedia page and a documentary about Nefertiti you watched 3 months prior
It's amazing how low the bar is set and how people still find ways to climb under it. Even in college, the mandatory public speaking class I had to take was easy as piss yet people were somehow flunking.
>>
>tfw you copied some presentation from google and if the teacher ask if it was me i just told her the background picture
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.