[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did people like this game again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1320493823049.jpg (14KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
1320493823049.jpg
14KB, 288x345px
Why did people like this game again?
>>
A game with choices that actually mattered and made a difference
>>
>>386209394
Nahman Jayden FBI
>>
>SHAUNNNNNNNNN
>>
It was good
Also the special edition case was kino
>>
>>386209394
pretty much advertised itself as an all-out cinematic experience, and it's a pretty unique flavor.

There's probably a million different outcomes you can get which is nice, compared to other cinematic games like Last of Us or walking dead where you get the same ending everytime despite your choices.

There's not a lot of action in Heavy rain, but you gotta look at it for what it is and not what it isn't.
>>
>>386209493
This

The voice acting may have been goofy and the plot might have had some plotholes, but your decisions had an actual, lasting impact and there were tons of them.
>>
>>386209584
>JASON
>JAAAAASON
>>
I enjoy these types of games?
I liked how you can fuck up something minor and still work your way back to the best ending
>>
>>386209394
Its a so bad its good sorta deal, like most David Cage games
>>
the oraGAMi kiLLA
the accents were pretty funny
>>
Comfy
>>
>>386209493
This

I hate how they promote other games with "your choice matters" when in fact they donĀ“t and they only change small lines of dialogue.
>>
>>386209394
I liked how small things like scars when you fail some QTEs stay until the end of the game,
>>
>>386209394
Mostly for the reporter lady. She was hot.
>>
>>386209493
FPBP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.