[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was such an underworked, unpolished, very bothersome game...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: so-sad.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
so-sad.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
This was such an underworked, unpolished, very bothersome game...
>>
It would be better if they added zombies
>>
>>386209518
No
>>
>>386209554
The game is boring right now with no real enemies. Imagine how cool it would be to have zombies come out the snow and attack you.
>>
>>386209650
that'd be pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>386209650
And the award for worst idea of the generation goes to...

This game is good. While unoptimized,
It feels like one of the only REAL survival games ever made. Not to mention the developers actually care.
>>
>>386209705
Just walking around in a cold place is boring.
>>
>>386209650
there are wolves already but getting hungry too quickly, not being able to sleep on the fucking floor, and lack of action is unbearable.
>>
>>386209518
>>386209650
I really do hope you're trolling
>>
stupid tile rock textures, weirding animations, lack of voice over and terrible terrible writing...
>>
>walk around
>find food
>walk around
>eat food
>walk around
>make a fire and sleep
>walk around
>repeat ad naseum

wow fun game
can't wait for this shit to leave EA so I can refund
>>
>>386209864
Survival games are fun because you are surviving against something, like zombies. My life is a survival games but no one would want to play it because all you have to do is walk to the fridge.
>>
>>386210162
I would, but depends on whats in the fridge.
>>
>>386210221
There's not much. It's a mini fridge that I keep in my room but you can have a soda.
>>
>>386210302
thank you anon, you are a good friend.
>>
>>386210049
Its out of early access fucktard
>>
Needs multiplayer.
And I don't mean "32 guys walk around shooting each other for the can of Dog Food" multiplayer, but objectives based multiplayer too see how long the team survives doing shit in a world full of pissed of wolves and bears and it's always so fucking cold.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.