[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gameboy Micro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Wikipedia_gameboy_micro.jpg (116KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedia_gameboy_micro.jpg
116KB, 1200x800px
Did you have one of these?
>>
friend had one

honestly I think the SP is still the better system, aren't Micros unable to play GBC games?
>>
>>386204562
These things were and are amazing
>>
>>386204640
Yep, GBA only.
>>
i think one of my friends did. more of a novelty, than anything else
>>
>>386204562
Yes, but thinking back I have no idea why other than "I was young". Boktai was easier to play than on an SP, but still hell. Didn't use it for more than a week.
>>
>>386204694
yeah then I totally say that the SP was better

idc if the resolution and picture were nice, it just isn't as good
>>
>>386204562
Yeah, I like it. Too bad the faceplates are literally impossible to find anywhere.
>>
>>386205112
The resolution really was amazing though...
>>
is this thing backlit? recently got an SP to get back into gba games and now im considering picking up a micro for the hell of it
>>
>>386205991
Yes and the light is superior to the SP's.
>>
File: m3dlx_complete.jpg (142KB, 1000x370px) Image search: [Google]
m3dlx_complete.jpg
142KB, 1000x370px
>>386204562

Got pic related bundle around release. Not my image but the only micro I have.
>>
I do but unfortunately there's something fucked up with it;
The battery doesn't hold a charge, and the low battery red light stays on even though I've changed the battery twice.
>>
File: 81DzmQom0fL.jpg (428KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
81DzmQom0fL.jpg
428KB, 2560x1920px
>>386204562
I had the red and gold famicom version. Cool as fuck but hard to play for more than an hour. Got hand cramps and headaches staring at the tiny screen

Was still great to have a pocket-sized GBA though, even if the SP was better. I played my favorite GBA (Tactics Ogre) game on the Micro too so I'll always have fond memories of it
>>
>>386204562
still have it, just loaned it to my brother for the week. Told him 'if you lose it: I'll have to smash your head with my gin bottle'

I'll record that if the sin is committed
>>
File: 01050004.jpg (1015KB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
01050004.jpg
1015KB, 5472x3648px
>>386204562
>did you
Still do.
>>
Yes, still do.

A Pink one.
>>
>>386206378
Get a replacement.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.