[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters you want to bully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0506.jpg (38KB, 411x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
38KB, 411x441px
ITT: Characters you want to bully
>>
no joke I think Noctis is the best protagonist of the entire final fantasy series

only runner-up is possibly Cecil but even he is too edgelord

at least Noctis is an enjoyable, real human being
>>
>>386204281
he's ok
dumb as fuck though
>>
>tfw No slice of life prologue where you play as Noctis living everyday life in Insomnia
>working part time jobs
>hanging out with prompto at the arcade
>having ignis drive you around the city
>training with Gladio while Iris watches
>dinner scenes with Noct and King Regis
would've made the Niflheim invasion have a bigger impact
>>
Serves him right for betraying Leaf Village.

Uchihas not even once.
>>
>Not prompto
>>
>>386205924
I want to rape Prompto.
>>
>>386204948
I really feel like the game would have been better if they had just started over from scratch instead of carrying over so much from Versus XIII. The big world-saving melodramatic story is by a wide margin the least interesting part of the game, and should have just been scrapped, or at least pushed way into the background.
>>
>>386204281
>no joke I think Noctis is the best protagonist of the entire final fantasy series
Explain how. What makes his character the BEST? What makes his arc so good? Why does his personality stand out so much?
>>
>>386206461
>this game would have been better had it been completely different
well I can't disagree
>>
>>386206860
I'm not saying it should be completely different, just that they should have dedicated more resources to the open-world adventuring. As it stands, the sidequests are almost entirely lazy padding, and there just aren't enough incidental interactions between the characters to make driving around interesting. I would have gladly seen the big spectacle scenes and crappy boss fights that barely work cut if they could have spent that time working on the parts of the game that actually seemed like they could have been interesting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.