[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy 12 Remaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: zodiac-age-art.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-age-art.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
What's the consensus on this? Worth paying for, or should I just emulate the original?
>>
>>386196409
yeah
>>
Also want to know. Is the remaster the "definitive" version?
>>
>>386196664
depends
>>
i wish there was an option of paying for it and sending Square-Enix a picture of my middle finger, with a message saying that: "here's my money, but please try to make a decent and actually *complete* game next time. Fuck you."
>>
PS4 Version is by far the best version right now. PC Zodiac Age will be GOAT.
>>
it's one of the worst, boring and overrated FF games to date. I'd avoid it at all costs.

>inb4 buttmad ivalice fags
>>
>>386197095
i hope you mean XV, anon.
>>
File: Sewer Levels The Game.jpg (171KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Sewer Levels The Game.jpg
171KB, 1200x675px
>>386196409
>Paying $49.99 to play FFXII again
Nope, nope, nope.
>>
>>386196717
>>386196850
>>386196974
Which is it and why?
>>
>>386197357
You're in the sewers for an hour tops.
>>
>>386196409
They really, REALLY fucked with the lighting in the remaster which ruins the atmosphere imo, but the gameplay improvements are massive.
Especially the addition of second job and removal of spell buffering.

I suggest waiting for PC port in ~1 year which will most likely allow you to turn off the cancerous new post processing that ruins the lighting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.