[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people consider this a good game? any time I ask in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Relm_vs_Ultros.jpg (11KB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
Relm_vs_Ultros.jpg
11KB, 240x208px
why do people consider this a good game? any time I ask in a normie forum they all say I'm trolling.

>unfunny anime-style "comic relief" with lots of exclamation points
>backstories are shallow as shit
>magic is useless
>none of the monster sprites are animated despite the snes being capable
>despite the gameplay being nothing but mashing A most of the time, some bosses oneshot if you dont grind enough
>music is nothing special

the only redeeming factor is that the World of Ruin is a break from traditional jrpg plots. other than that it's an enormous 40-hour waste of time. FFVII is better in almost every way.
>>
>>386195338
>>music is nothing special

I could accept the others as being a matter of personal taste and your opinion, but this is downright fucking bait.
>>
>>386195338
>magic is useless
>music is nothing special

nigga the fuk
>>
>>386195338
>Magic is useless.
You must have given up about 10 minutes in.
>>
>>386195338
With that comment alone it seems you were hating the game before it even started.
>>
>>386195338

>music is useless
everyone can have wrong opinions anon
>magic is useless
double cast ulitma is shit i guess
celeste i guess doesnt grow, damn

you are right anon shit game
>>
>>386195338
>despite the gameplay being nothing but mashing A most of the time, some bosses oneshot if you dont grind enough

??? And then he says FFVII is better? The game where half the characters have no backstory? And the humour is even more anime?
>>
>>386195338
>FFVII is better in almost every way.
this is the only part i hate about FFVII, the fag op's that mention about it
>>
>>386195338
I agree that FF is mostly shit and Dragon Quest is vastly superior, give the series a try, OP. specifically DQ3 snes, and DQ6.
>>
>>386195705
i just finished zozo and got the three espers

>>386195669
no

>>386195552
>>386195480
compare it to Trigger, Cross, Xenogears, or just about any other post-SNES jrpg and they all have better music. VI's is hardly better than V's nor any other game of the time.
>>
>>386198064

>just finished Zozo

the game has barely even fucking started dude haha what
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.