[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any decent Android games that aren't Hearthstone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg (16KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg
16KB, 800x799px
Are there any decent Android games that aren't Hearthstone?
>>
Try shadowverse
>>
Drastic
>>
Chaos Rings series
>>
>>386195247
Cardinal Quest 2, just fucking play it.
>>
>>386195247
dungeon warfare and shattered pixel dungeon.
>>
>>386195247
>>386195289
>decent
>hearthstone
>shadowverse
>decent
>>
>>386195418
Is this one of those roguelike knock offs? Because I've tried a couple of those.
>>
clash royale
>>
>>386195541
Yes, but its actually fun and looks nice.
>>
>>386195551
I was pretty surprised at how balanced the game is. always seemed like another shitty microtransaction-fest with crap gameplay. it's still the former, but there's no reason to ever buy anything
>>
>>386195247
Modern Combat 4, Real Racing 3, Walking war robots, dungeon hunter series and Galaxy on Fire 2 are the only games i've actually taken interest in actually backing up on my device.
>>
Oh hey it's another mobile game thread, and it wasn't made by the same guy.
That's a surprise.
>>
>>386195521
Yes both are decent compared with the android catalog. Especially considering they're free.
>>
>>386196312
At least its an actual game thread, go back to lolposting.
>>
>>386196681
Why so defensive? I wasn't complaining.
>>
>>386195247
Hearthstone
>>
>>386196681
Let's see what happens.

There's been an idiot going around ban evading so he can raid and reee in every mobile thread he can find.
>>
I guess that one metro 2033 game thats grindy as hell, right now I just stick to king of fighters gacha one, its grindy as hell but Im a sucker for kof
>>
If you like music games, OverRapid is a good one.
>>
File: Tia's Cami Dress.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tia's Cami Dress.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>386195247
Potion Maker!
>>
>>386197101
Sorry, theres an autist that keep shitposting in these threads because we talk about mobileshit instead of falseflagging
>>
>>386197512
Anon you need to play something else for fucks sake
>>
File: tumblr_nwfm93IrGA1uysgq0o1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwfm93IrGA1uysgq0o1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x649px
>>386198108
I play a few other things. Two Japanese gacha mobage: Gothic wa Mahou Otome, and Puyo Quest. Fire Emblem Heroes, but that one's in English. And I have a couple of emulators too.
>>
>>386198462
Wish I could play FEH but nintendont doesnt like south americans :^)
>>
Brave Exvius
>>
I have been playing a lot of Metal Slug Attack but I'm starting to get burnt out on it. No other phone game has held my attention this long though so I give it points for that.
>>
>>386199042
Yeah, metal slug is cool but at some point you just stagnate on getting the top notch units.
>>
>>386199230

I'm only like level 33, but looking at my daily log in bonus count that took me like 3 months. I look at how much it takes to get the last few items for the better units I do have, or how much medals cost for anything and I start to feel a little sick.

The constant event ops are pretty cool, but at the same time I have to spam the shit out of them to get any of the decent rewards. My progress is pretty slow going at this point and I sure as shit am not going to dump any money in.
>>
>>386199614
I used it when it was metal slug defense in which all good unita were behind 600 or more medals per unit. And Im not even talking about when they started releasing KoF characters that were fucking busted. At that point and level 70 I just gave up because there was absolutely no events at that time and your only medal income was the log in rewards that was like 5 medals per week. It was fun at the start but holy shit.
>>
>>386200217
You could also get medals from pvp but good fucking luck going against chinks who just dump their wallets at this shit.
>>
>>386200217
>>386200321

They are pretty sneaky little shits about it. When you first start out the dump medals in your lap for anything and everything. Once that comes to an end though you are stuck scraping them together to MAYBE get one 10 pull on an event crank. But all the units require like 80 pieces and you are lucky to get 30. I don't even want to know how many units I have random parts for that I will realistically never get.

It's a shame because the game itself is actually somewhat fun.
>>
>>386200624
What I most liked about it was the sprites, voices and sfx, they were on point.
>>
Thanks for all the suggestions.
>>
>>386200941
Pathfinder Adventures was also really good iirc
>>
Just get some minesweeper/solitaire ports
>>
>>386195247
NieR:Automata

<XD
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.