[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games you think don't get the respect/attention they deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

ITT: Games you think don't get the respect/attention they deserve
>>
>>386194502
your mother's pussy.
fun game
>>
It really wasn't all that fun. Just microshit's attempt at establishing a mascot character.
>>
>>386194502
I liked it, but it was pretty clunky for an action platformer. Never played the sequel but I heard it was trash.
>>
Obvious Luigi's Mansion rip off, Nintendo should have sued.
>>
Been interested in playing it
Only cause i saw a cool demo of it once at EB games
>>
>>386194502
I think the issue with old games that didn't get attention is that standards were higher back then and games were better on average. If that were made today, it would probably get much higher ratings because it would've been interesting compared to today's games. Standards are at an all time low.
>>
>>386194502
As a big fan of Prince of Persia and OG PlayStation platformers, i acknowledge both this game and voodoo Vince as being some of the hidden gems Xbox has ever had before they went all in on the shooter genre and corrupted the entirety of the gaming industry.
>>
>>386194502
like every original xbox exclusive that isnt halo or fable fits this
>>
File: 1415135571390.jpg (79KB, 424x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415135571390.jpg
79KB, 424x400px
>>386194502
>second game ends with a good light hearted "to the next game"
>if the IP didn't died the third game would attract furries like theres no tomorrow.
>>
File: Whiplash_Coverart.png (203KB, 256x364px) Image search: [Google]
Whiplash_Coverart.png
203KB, 256x364px
>>
>>386197313
With this game, I can honestly say that I've never seem time manipulation game mechanics done even when we have games like Prince of Persia and Braid and those came long after this one did. It's aesthetics aren't the most eye catching but I can't call it generic, it really did fit the theme that the world was being utterly warped and so too are the enemies and bosses.

But its certainly got its shortcomings in terms of quirky controls, difficulty that leans towards more unfair than satisfying due to the nature of how to collect the time things you need to use your powers, the final boss was both great (it could use every power you've being using this whole time) and utterly garbage (why would you have to have rematch with every last boss in the game?!?)

If it ever gets a remaster, I'd keep a close eye on it and hope it's given a properly look over.
>>
>>386194502
This game was the bees knees for me back in the day, even if I never beat it because fuck the endgame boss(es). The difficulty of that was borderline just unfair.
>>
>>386194502
>Blinx
Oh shit, this is what Sonic's character designer did after he left Sega.

I remember seeing this game when it was new and thought it looked really damn cool, never had an Xbox though. A lot of the original games on that console unfortunately never get ported to anything. Shame really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEejRx1Ewns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqkeP8hkus
>>
File: 1339112127540.jpg (538KB, 849x866px) Image search: [Google]
1339112127540.jpg
538KB, 849x866px
I want MS to revive Blinx
I have this idea for a game were Blinx releases he never had his prime so he travels in time to rewrite history where he has been a popular mascot since the days of DOS. So you will get a level in a modern style then a level that is a throw back.

>>386197687
This so much
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.