[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try playing pokemon again with the new versions on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
I want to try playing pokemon again with the new versions on the 3ds. Would I enjoy the newer pokemon games? i played black 2 and got bored because it was similar to black and I played soul silver again, but got bored. The new ones look great but if it is the same thing will I enjoy it?
>>
File: 1468921533205.png (344KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1468921533205.png
344KB, 500x336px
>>386190943
The 3DS games are all worse than the best games in the series (Black/White and their sequels).
>>
>>386190943
I don't know about Sun and Moon but I'm in the same boat as you are and got bored when trying to play through X.
>>
>>386190943
There's a demo on the eshop.
>>
>>386190943
The 3DS games are all shit. Cross your fingers that USUM will be good.
>>
>>386190943
they're all kinda bad now.
with sun/moon they tried to make "not a normal pokemon game!" and it ended up even worse.
pokemon is aimed at a much younger audience now.
>>
>>386190943
Since you're likely not a pathetic autist from /vp/, I'd say you will enjoy them all desu, especially SM. XY will feel stupidly rushed though, but it does have great new features compared to earlier titles and probably the best pokemon selection to date.
>>
>>386190943
Hack your 3DS and play a romhack like Rutile Ruby, because the original game balance is a fucking pushover.
>>
>>386190943
Play SM if you're too bored of the other ones, it's pretty decent despite what /v/ says about it. ORAS/XY had some good online but it died out a lot with the release of SM.
>>
Sun and moon were the worst games ever for "story mode". Cutscene after cutscene after cutscene, no actual gyms, forced SOS encounters, etc. Plus the online mode is such a clusterfuck. They took such a huge step backwards from the previous two games that it's unbelievable. Then they removed most megas and brought in cancerous Z moves.
So Sun and Moon are god damn terrible.
>>
>>386190943
Sun and Moon? Yeah they're pretty good, try the demo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.