[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will come first: NiGHTS 3 or NiGHTS: The Movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Christmas NiGHTS.png (840KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas NiGHTS.png
840KB, 2000x2000px
What will come first:

NiGHTS 3 or NiGHTS: The Movie?
>>
>>386190449
president Hillary Clinton will come first
>>
Sonic Forces having NiGHTS themed DLC.
>>
NiGHTS: GO
>>
>>386190449
NiGHTS 3
There will never be a NiGHTS: The MOViE
>>
Nights mobile game, similar to Sonic Dash.
>>
>>386194032
This. No one bought the Wii game so an idle clicker version will come to mobile.
>>
>>386190449
Megaman Legends 3
>>
>>386194228
Damn, the Wii game was a decade ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl0Si9aYtvk
Soundtrack was GOAT, and I liked the Nightopian Garden.
>>
>Nights getting another sequel

I could absolutely see the fucker cameoing in that sonic movie decades before a third game came out
>>
File: 1435107999064.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435107999064.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Journey of Dreams is legitimately the most disappointing game I've ever played in my life. It's like they took everything about the first game and did it just right enough that you won't notice on the surface how horribly they fucked up in every way possible. Between the main levels being almost the opposite of the originals and never feeling as good, to the nonstop filler missions inbetween them, to the awful looking graphics during the cutscenes, etc. etc. everything about that game is either "off" or just plain wrong in one way or another. The only exception is the music.
>>
I just replayed the first game. I beat it all A rank in about an hour.

Great game, though.
>>
Man, don't depress me, OP.
>>
>>386196271

I miss the 90's where a time attack game you could finish in under an hour but actually had incentive to replay could be considered a killer app and not get shat on by reviewers that couldn't A-rank it and said it was too short.

Probably why most of my current favorite games are stuff like Nier Automata I guess
>>
>>386196150
>The only exception is the music.
And what a wonderful exception it was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ZXgd8Xhfo
There are so many possible songs I could post goddamn.
>>
>>386196474
I love the time attack aspect. Attempting to get higher scores, better links, etc. There is a ton of potential to get insane scores.

I'm still playing it trying to get even more ridiculous points. I agree with your point on reviewers as well.
>>
whats better, the saturn or 360 version of nights?
>>
>>386196682

>replaying this game the other night
>doing frozen bell
>tfw realizing the easy (and obvious) infinite loop that my retarded ass never bothered with before on the first lap
>almost double my current score

I love this game but goddamn am I a shitter at it.
>>
>>386196847

Saturn version is better but only really in a way you'll notice if you're autismal as hell and replay it constantly before touching the 2012 port. It's not like the port's bad or anything. If you've got a Saturn I'd say pick up an original copy but otherwise just get it on 360 since Saturn emulation (fifth gen emulation in general, really) is wonky as hell.
>>
>>386196847

Get 360. It comes with the Saturn one in it.
>>
File: DD9tWzpU0AACiua.jpg (52KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
DD9tWzpU0AACiua.jpg
52KB, 500x700px
>>386191540

Lost World already had some so I could see that happening.
>>
>>386197934
Those are some big hands.
>>
>>386190449
Nights is the quintessential december must play game. Every year i replay both of them. Nights 2 really is a beautiful game bursting with creativity. I just realized its underage kids who grew up with the 360/ps3/wii who say anything from sega is bad, so i dont take their opinions serious.
>>
>>386198337

I think that's just Ohshima's style.
>>
>>386195295
The soundtrack was dope. I just wish that it had more stages desu. I liked it, even though all these other niggas hated it.
>>
>>386198453

I literally play Christmas NiGHTS like five times a week during December every year.
>>
>>386199131
Any idea if the Steam version has the Christmas stages, or is it just on the Saturn version?
>>
>>386200375

It has the christmas stages but not all of the other stuff like Sonic's weird cameo or the merchandise gallery. Does have some of it though like the general art gallery or the reala april fools thing.
>>
>>386190449
My penis will come first
>>
>>386190449
what a lovely game
>>
Dualize?
>>
File: Saturn_MK-80314[1].jpg (1MB, 1940x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn_MK-80314[1].jpg
1MB, 1940x2220px
I remember playing a Nights demo on a Saturn at the store. I couldn't figure out what to do, or how to start flying. I just walked around as the boy and would randomly die. It had the analog controller, and I remember it being gigantic
>>
>>386190773
Damn, that really hurt. Don't put me getting a new NiGHTS at the mercy of that witch that will never win. :(
>>
>>386203648

3D pad's a beefy little thing yeah.

>I just walked around as the boy and would randomly die.

If you don't turn into nights after a set period of time a timer will start chasing you around and if it catches you you're fucked
>>
File: 1262851789996.jpg (25KB, 482x404px) Image search: [Google]
1262851789996.jpg
25KB, 482x404px
>>386204105
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
>>
>those fucking tornados on the final boss

that shit makes or breaks a run whenever I try to play Twin Seeds. If I luck out and don't have to deal with them I'll probably post a solid number but otherwise I'll barely manage to beat him at all.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.