[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Age Origins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dragonageorigins.jpg (45KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
dragonageorigins.jpg
45KB, 460x215px
Does this game get better? I just got outta the mage tower and so far it's boring as fuck. i expected an action rpg heavy on the rpg and what i got was an mmo-diablo style rpg. I hate mmos, don't find them fun at all, but I could slug through if it gets more interesting. diablo games are too easy for me to find fun, they're fun as fuck with friends though.

Is mage a boring class, should i pick a different one? if possible i'd love to go some kind of spellsword build.

also, what difficulty should i play on?
>>
Jesús cristo eres un maricon de mierda
>>
>>386189559
>Heavy on the RPG
It is heavy on the RPG... The dialogue choices affect entire endings and change how characters respond to you.

>Spellsword
There is a PrC you can find in the story that lets you become an Arcane Warrior, the strongest class in the game hands down

>Difficulty
Nightmare or at least hard. It makes the combat require thought instead of just letting everyone do what they want and spam potions.
>>
>>386189559
it's pretty meh the entire time, and mage is the best class by far
>>
>>386189559
Circle of Magi is probably the worst origin next to Dalish elf. Yes reroll and play something else.

>Dwarf Noble
>city elf (female)
>human noble
>Dwarf commoner
>Circle of magi
>Dalish elf
Basically best to worst.
>>
>>386189559
>i expected an action rpg
well you fucked up there already
>>
>>386189559
>mage
>boring
Yeah, I guess it can be boring being overpowered with flashy spells.
>>
>>386189782
>Arcane Warrior, the strongest class in the game hands down

I'd say different, a rogue makes a better tank as they will dodge just about everything and be invincible while you pump only dex and still do massive damage. A spirit warrior archer is THE strongest class once you get to awakening as you do thousand damage hits. Arcane Warrior was cool for the first time though. Between the power of the rogue and warrior it's personal preference what is more powerful in the end - they'll perform the same as you'll kill enemies faster than they could reach you if you're using a bow.
>>
>>386189559

Why do you hate MMOs? If if's because of combat then this one's not much better.

Difficulty doesn't matter a whole lot as the game's cheesed through pulling mobs from far away/around corners and crazy imbalanced to boot.
>>
>>386189737
well aren't we special, speaking in spanish
>>
>>386190321
the spells are not flashy, they're tiny little blorbs of energy
>>
>>386191330
yup, combat. i find it incredibly mundane, just pressing the same buttons over and over doing the same lame spells repeatedly
>>
>>386191649
Try the area ones. Cast one right after the other.
Storm of the Century is no exactly small.
>>
It's a mediocre game.
>>
>>386189559
Try DA2.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.