[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Tekken 7.jpg (526KB, 1192x1485px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken 7.jpg
526KB, 1192x1485px
>>
Pc release
>>
Fighting games will never sell as well as other genres. They attract to a niche audience who are willing to put in the time to master a game. The rest of the general public will just play the story mode, mess around with a few online matches, and then move on to the next hot and anticipated game.
>>
>>386189498
nothing? it's super popular for a fighting game (niche as fuck genre)
>>
>>386189498
Like all fighting games they are twice as expensive as they should be, entry cost is too prohibitive for people to get started or just try it out. So it creates this vacuum where the only people buying day 1 are those with knowledge, or plebs who are going to quit after getting wrecked.
>>
>>386189863
this + X1 release
>>
File: 1500858696699.jpg (54KB, 510x671px) Image search: [Google]
1500858696699.jpg
54KB, 510x671px
>>386191348

It lost 70% of its players in 30 days. That's a record
>>
>>386189498
Load times,glitches 900/720p no optimization very little sp content and yet they had a ton of time to fix all of it.
>>
Still shits all over sfv. Statistically and all.
>>
>>386193935
70% of its players being casuals who always buy into fighting games when they release and then give up on it a couple weeks later.
>>
>>386194785

Being /v/

>who is a hard counter to Kazuya hurrddgggddg
>>
>>386191348
correction, it's super popular for tekken. ever having over 1k players is fantastic for tekken.
>>
>>386189498

Juggle damage needs to be turned down. This has been a problem for too long. 2 juggle hits should never be able to win a round.

In order to git gud at this game you have to learn all fighters and their gimmicky/tricky lows/bs they can pull. And because there's a lot of moves per fighter, I can't see a newcomer sticking around to invest learning all the other characters traps and tricks.

I still have fun with the game here and there, but there's some serious bs with moves too. Ultimately none of this will happen because the korean/japanese elite end player base won't let anything new and innovative happen in Tekken. They took a chance with 4 and cucked back to the old ways ever since.
>>
>>386189498
You need to have turbo autism or be korean to play it.
>>
File: better-than-sfv.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
better-than-sfv.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
Buy it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.