[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the true final boss is a character who was never mentioned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Agnes.png (209KB, 698x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Agnes.png
209KB, 698x1145px
>the true final boss is a character who was never mentioned until the last hour of the game

It's amazing how Bravely Default falls part in the last third of the game

>I sure hope you enjoy fighting the same bosses over and over for the true ending
>I bet you think Airy is the final boss, huh? Nope, it's this enemy who was never mentioned at all and he's the real bad guy
>>
It would have made more sense to go against airy's instructions to achieve the true ending. I just did the bad ending and called it a day.
>>
>>386189648

You're a smarter man than me. It's so disappointing because I loved the game until the second parallel world. How the hell did the devs think that this wouldn't be incredibly tiresome to ask the player to reawaken the four crystals FIVE FUCKING TIMES to get the True Ending?
>>
File: 1497316498324.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1497316498324.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>386189648
>game constantly preaches about how you need the courage to disobey
>you get the bad ending if you go against airy's wishes and break a crystal
>>
>>386189421
>the true final boss is a character who was never mentioned until the last hour of the game

fucking FF8
>>
>>386190320
I wish Adele was the main antagonist. She could have been the best antag in any final fantasy game
>>
>>386189421
>>386190320
I think Persona 4 had the worst case of this.
>>
>>386190228
yeah but you can see that airy's evil. you need to have the courage to disobey your normal feelings and go along with airy to get the real ending

OBVIOUSLY
>>
File: HECK.jpg (39KB, 538x504px) Image search: [Google]
HECK.jpg
39KB, 538x504px
>>386190792
My stomach hurts
>>
>>386190792
>have the courage to disobey the obvious fucking truth in front of you that AIRY LIES
>get the true ending

i love it, anon.
>>
>>386190927
I thought the Airy Lies think in the title was pretty cool
>>
>>386190681
No FF9 did. There's actually subtle hints throughout the game that the gas station attendant is important, she only ever shows up on rainy days.
>>
>Bravely Default
>Bravely keep doing the same thing over and over without differing (the default)
>Awaken the crystals over and over to get the best ending
>>
File: 1491545303216.gif (1MB, 304x328px) Image search: [Google]
1491545303216.gif
1MB, 304x328px
>>386191092
THIS guy gets it!!
>>
>>386191043

This is what makes me so fucking mad about the game. They have a lot of good ideas and I genuinely loved it until the third time around.

>It sure seems awful that the Duchy is wiping out the Orthodoxy!
>Oh shit, the Orthodoxy told everyone to fuck off and let tons of people die then the Grand Marshal rebelled against them to become a hero of the people
>Alternis Dim was right the entire time when he was warning you about Airy
>OOPS DOESN'T MATTER THE REAL VILLAIN SAYS THAT SHE IS LITERALLY FOOD TO BE DEVOURED LOL
>>
>>386191092
I meant more like: why would Izanami-no-Okami be working as a gas station attendant of all things?
>>
>>386189421
What is the "Unacceptable" supposed to be a mirror of? 拒否します?
>>
>>386191284
And then Ringabell goes back to his own dimension to fight Larva Airy...

But I thought there was only one airy
>>
>>386191331
Why is the positive side of humanity's subconsciousness a guy with a butterfly mask greeting people with mystical power in a velvet room, before handing off the duty to a big-nosed fuck and the woman/loli of the week?
Expect weird things and modern interpretations with Persona.
>>
>>386191523

Who the fuck knows; this game is a god damn mess in the last act. I think that the writers threw in the towel.
>>
I liked it though.
( ._.)
>>
>>386189421
I think most people would have liked it better if it ended after chapter 5 with a bad ending if you didn't figure out how to fuck up airy's plan by then. I think the devs were worried about if people would dislike the game just because they went along like suckers, so they had to make up some "true mastermind" or some shit.
>>
>>386191672
Does Bravely Second fix any of these problems?
>>
>>386190320
>>386190681
>>386191092
>>386191331
Ultimecia is acting through Edea during the first half of the game, and is mentioned in early Disc 3.
Necron from FF9 is true BS-out-of-nowhere, however. Unless the whole point of the 'crystal which provides life to everything' is actually 'we sealed death incarnate in this crystal, so things can live'.
>>
>your friends' worlds give you the strength to defeat Ouroboros after he devours worlds

This would have been really cool if I actually had friends.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.