[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What went right?
>>
>>386186449
appealed to scalies
>>
Divinity is a consistent series. Even Divinity II is a pretty nice little action RPG.
>>
>>386186632
consistently unfunny with a consistently shit story
>>
>>386186449
Lizards.
>>
>Spell crafting
>Crafting in general
>Class diversity
>Exploration
>Sidequests
>GOAT co-op

I'm very fucking hype for the 14th.
>>
i have hope for this game
>>
Magic/physical split is a really shitty change they made. I dislike armor in general as a mechanic since it leads to some weird catch-22 situations, and the enemy ALWAYS has retarded high amounts of armor compared to you, which feels extremely unfair. Shit like class imbalance and OP skills can be fixed, but the armor and magic/physical split is too fundamental and I'm afraid it'll get even worse past act I.
>>
>>386187525
I also dislike how overwhelmingly important stats are. If you're lv3 trying to fight lv4 it's incredibly, incredibly difficult to win, and impossible when fighting lv5s. Gaining a single level makes such a massive difference that the game feels so much more level-focused instead of relying on smart tactics to win.
>>
>>386187525
Enemies need the higher health to make up their AI shortcomings
>>
File: CiGMBeBUoAEkorl.jpg (81KB, 524x966px) Image search: [Google]
CiGMBeBUoAEkorl.jpg
81KB, 524x966px
>>386187674
10/10

Anyone else find that op's key PR art is shit?
>>
>>386187525
>>386187674
Git gud
>>
Do I need to play through Original Sin to understand II?
>>
>>386187834
I like it. Only complain is that Sebille looks way stranger in the game and I'm pretty sure she's supposed to have a slave tattoo on her face, which isn't apparent at all

>>386188123
anon, I already beat the early access on the hardest difficulty
>>
File: CeepY4xW8AAr_MT.jpg (120KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
CeepY4xW8AAr_MT.jpg
120KB, 600x843px
>>386188176
I don't like the shading or the colors it doesn't look that professional or polished.

>>386188173
Not at all Original Sin is worth playing for the first area is which can take between 20-40 hours depending if you do all the side quests. Also the main narrative in 1 is kinda not good the game only has two writers and while they have talent they had to rush the entire thing.

OS 2 has 9 writers and all the time in the world.
>>
>>386188173

Not really no. All you need to know is that there's a thing called Source which powers all the magic in the world (and wielders of it are called sourcerers). Everything else can be inferred from the story.
>>
>>386188974
I feel like I"m going to be missing out if I play solo it's hard to convince a friend to coop a 40+ hour rpg
>>
Undead fucking where
>>
what, this is out already?
>>
Did they make split classes better? Making a spellsword in the first one just felt really weak.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.