[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you looking forward to the new Wolfenstein?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 3498754.jpg (109KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
3498754.jpg
109KB, 1600x900px
Are you looking forward to the new Wolfenstein?
>>
Yep, loved the first one. Loved this team back when they made The Darkness and the Riddick games too. High hopes.
>>
Yes.
>>
>DUDE NAZIS ARE EVIL LMAO

kill yourself cuck
>>
>>386175959
Do not ruin my thread, asshole.
>>
Yeah, they truly bring me back to the good days where games weren't soulless cashcows with endless DLC, buyable skins and multiplayer only.
>>
yeah, I really liked the first one.
>>
>>386175334
First one was really great up until the whole Jewish Magic/Science shit.
Second one looks like SJW-fest. Instead of making a simple fun "killing nazis" game, they do shit like this:
https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/890620163493515264
>>
->386175959
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>386175334
Why is he wearing the jacket from Dead Rising 2?
>>
>>386176051
This one has a season pass though
>>
>>386175334
Doom is better and doesn't have SJW bullshit
>>
>>386176291
Why does he have a dog collar?
Does that and the baby clothes indicate his new style of life?
>>
>>386176207
that's funny though
>>
>being so far gone you think "Nazis are bad" is SJW propaganda
>>
Yep
>>
>>386175334
No, the previous ones were shit aswel. Only people brainwashed by jewish cucks love this.
>>
File: 1501535077986.jpg (134KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501535077986.jpg
134KB, 788x1000px
>neo blaskowitz wants to destroy this
>neo /v/ love it

of course
>>
>>386176302
wat.

Are you fucking joking? Season passes might be the worst thing in modern gaming holy fucking balls I hate that shit with a passion. If so I might actually download the game instead of buying it. Fuck season passes.
>>
>>386176673
>>>/pol/
>>
>>386176693
>"i can't tell the difference betweeen fiction and reality"
>>
->386176673
Not an argument. Who were you quoting, you double nigger? Answer the question.
>>
>>386176207
hahahaha working as intented
>>
>>386176673
nigger
>>
>>386176708
Nope, and if you pre-order you get the first DLC free.
>>
>>386176967
Woop dee fucking doo. If I download that shit I get everything for free. God damned fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>386176207
Oh no did that funny scenario steeped in sarcasm offend you, snowflake?
>>
>>386176708
yeah it has one. but its like 3 or 4 single player stories following different new characters. which isn't as bad as some season passes but still kind of disappointing.

honestly I'd rather have had stories about the other characters during various events. like one where you play as Fergus/Wyatt during BJs coma, maybe something with Klaus finding Max and joining the Kreisau Circle and maybe a Stealth based one with Anya seducing and murdering Nazi's. something like that. I don't really care about a bunch of unknown randos who aren't tied to the story of the main games.
>>
File: BJBlazkowicz.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
BJBlazkowicz.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
I really enjoyed the first game, and i imagine this will be fun, but i I have some reservations. The trailer made it seem like it was taking the tone into a more "random humour" direction, which is a cancerous form of comedy I can't stand. Also, the season pas thing is off putting, especially after TNO did the older method of adding content to base games in the form of an expansion pack with The Old Blood.
Still buying this day one, but I'm not raising my expectations too high.
And BJ's new jacket looks like shit.
>>
>>386178402
>And BJ's new jacket looks like shit.
I like it but good news, you can keep his old jacket if you are playing on the Wyatt timeline. he wears it over the Jew Power Armor.
>>
I'm looking forward to it because TNO had a great campaign, but I'm disappointed at how little the gameplay seems to have improved.

Like ok you can duel-wield any combination of weapons now, but the stealh looks exactly as braindead as before.
>>
>>386177557
>game has a shitty dialogue that obviously mocks the anti-SJW arguments
>that must means my views are correct
Go back to NeoGAF.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.