[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revive 2142

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

So why aren't *YOU* playing the best classic battlefield game right now? It's back, there are still people keeping it alive, but not nearly enough. Don't you remember stomping on assholes with the mechs, or launching up in drop pods to land on the enemy Titan?

bl2142.co

Fuck it I'm shilling this game for free because I want there to be more people to play with, a fun game like this shouldn't die out
>>
please dont stop making these threads
>>
>>386172472
Battlefront killed my hopes for 2143 since EA corporate turnips don't want genre overlap. :'(
>>
>>386173615
I'll keep trying! Pls I want more full servers to play on instead of just the 1 and a half that are alive right now

I guess there's also the knife-only server but fuck that noise
>>
Cute!
>>
File: battlefield_2142_by_bat11.jpg (533KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
battlefield_2142_by_bat11.jpg
533KB, 751x1000px
>>
>>386172472
best battlefield up to date imo. Do not understand why it doesn't get a proper remake or a sequel. I loved both, CQ and especially the Titan mod. I would even buy the season pass for this shit, even though EA is jewing the shit out of us.
>>
File: owo.gif (65KB, 262x199px) Image search: [Google]
owo.gif
65KB, 262x199px
Is this real life?
>>
>>386172472
sci-fi is meh
>>
>>386176335
Didn't they have some content in BF3 or 4 that was alluding to the futuristic events in 2142, but then never actually went on to make a sequel?
>>
>>386176487
probably

But it the level of sci-fi isn't that over the top.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>386177273
The number 2143 was on some caches and i think some random medikits as easter-egg. I actually hoped that somewhen after that hardline desaster 2143 would be released.

Fuck Bf1
>>
>>386176487
It's not like it's that space call of duty that just came out, the sci-fi-iest thing in it are the floating battleships and bipedal tanks, but it's not full-on Star Wars.
>>
>>386172472

I prefer to wait for the next one, since we're already hit the 2142 timeline with Final Stand.
>>
>>386176378

Or is it just a fantasy?
>>
>>386180140
It's NEVER EVER coming :(
>>
>>386177273
They had an entire BF4 DLC that was a gigantic callback to everything about 2142.

You had Russian bases plastered with the Pan-Asian Coalition logo, prototype walkers, the hovertank with the casemate design, hell there was an entire map that was about fighting over a hanger housing a prototype Titan.

All of that got ignored for Battlefield Hardline, Star Wars Cash Grab #1, Battlefield 1, and now Star Wars Cash Grab #2.
>>
>>386182307
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of, I wish I had actually gotten and kept up with 4 so I could at least get a taste of the only thing close to more 2142 we're ever gonna get
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.