[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they nerf her in next week's update?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4790.jpg (467KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4790.jpg
467KB, 1920x1920px
Will they nerf her in next week's update?
>>
>>386169808

Doubt it. She's popular but far from broke. They're most likely gonna tackle helix
>>
>>386170926
>Helix is good
That's surprising based on what I've seen online, the only person who really consistently gives me trouble is Ribbon Girl
>>
>>386169808
Hopefully. I hit my girlfriend after losing to her three times in a row.
>>
>>386171978

Helix has an incredibly high learning curve but when youy master his movements he's the closest thing to broken in this game. Put some glovees on him or some rams and he's damn near a god.
>>
I'd rather they nerf Twintelle. She's the only one that consistently gives me trouble.
>>
>>386172528
Rams? Never played ARMS. Explain.
>>
>>386173060
I have to fap after every fight against her. XD
>>
>>386173085
Chakrams, that do fire damage if charged.
Light, big, and fast.

>>386173060
But her float is so slow, and you can usually guess where they're going and get them as they move, or on the landing after they whiff
>>
ARMS is the best fighting game ever. Still makes me mad when I think about how it gets treated.
>>
>>386174096
I was hoping for gloves shaped like rams. Oh well.
>>
>>386173085
Chakrams and Ramrams

round Arms that release a beyblade at an angle to attack your opponent. Ramrams have fire effect chakrams have stun.
>>
>>386174167
"one of" or "the"?
>>
>>386174167
the customizeable arms make it more fun but at the same time hurt it competitively. Good thing it's a nintendo game and nobody will ever play this competitively. Should've had a more robust single player story rather than be a weaker online experience than splatoon
>>
>>386174167
Nintendo has done more than enough to advertise the game. People just shat on it because it was a motion control fighting game.
>>
>>386174503
I think the worst thing Nintendo did was release it so close to Splatoon. It ended up killing ARMS because people just treated it as something to just keep their interest for a month until Splatoon came out.
>>
>>386174424

The arms aren't customizable and they don't really hurt comp at all. it's not like any of the arms are out of normal play it's just allowing other characters to use certain ARMS.

The idea that customs ruin the balance is silly.
>>
>>386174424
>the customizeable arms make it more fun
ah yes, dealing with meme combos are so fun
>>
>>386174914
All the competitive ARMS stuff only use default arms.

iirc the issue isn't really balance, it's just unlocking them and + arms even existing are a complete hassle

it isn't viable when you need a ton of set ups for tournament play
>>
>>386174867
But they really had no other place to put it. Launch was all about BotW and no one is going to buy another multiplayer focus game after Splatoon.
>>
https://twitter.com/armsfan_eng/status/893357662020050944
maybe a new character on the way?
>>
>>386175648
>Splatoon is bad.

Found the shitposter.
>>
>>386175787
wut? Reread that again. It's the opposite. Everyone is too busy playing to buy and play ARMS.
>>
>>386175502
if all ARMS were available then everyone would be using the same 3 ARMS.
>>
>>386175648
I think August/September still would have been a better window than June though.

I think the only thing it would have had to compete with around then is Fire Emblem Warriors.
>>
>>386175502

yea that's the current main issue although people do argue it ruins balance. Some tourneys allow "customs" but the biggest ones go default mostly for the logistics.
>>
>>386176002

What would those 3 arms be pray tell?
>>
>>386176130
And Pokken Tournament, another fighting game on the same system with a better reception.
>>
>>386176130
That's when Splatfest happens. No one is buying ARMS at that point.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.