[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in prehistoric /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: itt_1000_ad.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
itt_1000_ad.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
Meanwhile in prehistoric /v/
>>
>>386167856
>1000 ad
>prehistoric
Maybe if youre black
>>
1000 AD wasn't prehistoric you fucking mongoloid
>>
xD i love these threads

ungabunga rock stop grr

lol
>>
wew lad there are people who actually thinking pigskin is the superior sport to archery
>>
The Quarkztendo 64 is way better than the Rockstation.
>>
Shouldn't it be A.D. 1,000?

A.D. goes before the year; B.C. after.
>>
>1,000 AD
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree jousting is just a shill game for the king and stone throwing is actually good?
>Prehistoric
>He has to sneak into caves at night to literally pilfer stone tools he can't even properly use
Let's all laugh at piratefags
>>
Ooga booga were are the vikings at?
>>
>all the new fags itt
Good job on weeding them out op
>>
Everything has been complete shit since Charlemagne died. His kids are fucking retarded. How can one man be so grand and produce such shit progeny?
>>
>>386167856

What do you mean I can't masturbate to your rock painting? I'm not stealing it?!
>>
Building the pyramids and making maths sure was difficult /v/, I certainly hope everyone in the future recognizes that, while our melanin challenged friends did essentially "build" them, that we were the true rulers at the time.
>>
*dies from polio*
>>
>>386167975

read a little closer, kitten
>>
>>386167975
>>386167950
1000 A.D is objectively prehistoric

We lost our ideas of medicine, hygiene, city planning, government, and literature that we built up in the B.C period
>>
>>386167975
>>386167950
prehistoric for video games
>>
*gets dysentery*

*shits self to death*

*only sexual encounter was getting raped by bandits*
>>
>>386168423
sup fellow redditor, I also love the dark ages meme!
>>
uuugaaaa boogaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa uuuuhuhuuuuuuuu bbbb grrrrre aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaa uggaaaaaaaa rrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuuuurrrrrrbebebeeeeeeeejjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaassssssssssuuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>386167856

unnga bunngaa where are woman(male) i want to rock her club
>>
I heard that new game about the year 1500 is good. Has some crazy shit like flying ships and shit.
>>
>there are casuals itt who received a sharpened stone axe from their clan without making one themselves

They don't even know the principles of what constitutes a good stone axe. What are they gonna do when all of us oldfags die out and nobody remembers how to make new stone axes, huh? It's straight back to the trees to chuck poop at each other, that's what they're gonna do!
>>
File: Elena_big123.jpg (91KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
Elena_big123.jpg
91KB, 600x572px
guys I am concerned. I think I am starting to develop feelings for this cave drawing. real cave women like Grong or Tornok just end up disappointing me.

but this cave painting is perfect. she is ung UNG!
>>
>>386168635
The medieval period was objectively shit , trading out republics and empires for serfdom
>>
>>386169087
a medieval peasant had a longer lifespan than a roman citizen (outside of the times when the plague was a problem, let's ignore that), and they also had half the year off from farming either due to weather or religious holidays
hell, even fucking paleolithic hunter gatherer "cavemen" had longer lifespans than roman citizens by a couple years. rome was shit, get over it
>>
>>386168423
>objectively prehistoric
>history was being recorded during this time frame

What's it like being so fucking retarded?
>>
Well this is still better than /his/
>>
>>386168391
*Dies from splinter*
>>
*kidnaps peasant girl and marries her forcefully*

Simpler times
>>
>>386169245
>(((average))) lifespan
>Litteraly always from 50 min to 70+ all times without infant mortality
>>
>>386170241
even accounting for infant mortality, hunter gatherers had a few years over roman citizens. they had 10+ years over the earliest farmers
>>
>>386167950
>Maybe if youre black
lolwut?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Nubian_language
>>
>>386170241
>>386170501
At least we have onaholes now.
>>
>>386169245
>hunter gatherer "cavemen" had longer lifespans
They were also taller.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.