[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 3216251-1482932438_435fgh6.jpg (89KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
3216251-1482932438_435fgh6.jpg
89KB, 347x500px
did you like it?
>>
>>386166837

I did. It was nice to be rewarded for being a pacifist who refuses to use that horrible alien technology
>>
>>386167509
I hope you didn't buy it, son
>>
>>386167938

Why would I do that when I don't have to? The only game I bought in 5 years was the witcher III
>>
File: 1489387550962.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489387550962.gif
21KB, 312x253px
>>386168035

I'm so sorry for that.
>>
>>386168185

Nah, I really like the game. And the devs gave me the DLCs for free
>>
>not affording video games
>>
>>386168367
>giving your money to bethesda
it's like you enjoy being a cuck
>>
>>386166837
The cartoon Dishonored aesthetic ruins it. They're such a lazy fucking developer.
>>
>>386168525
wot
>>
i liked the game but those fucking audio bugs ruined it for me
>>
>>386167509
I get the sense it's actually easier to play that way, did you get that impression?
>>
>>386168875
The faces. Shit's the exact same as Dishonored. If you didn't notice that, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>386168980

Nah, it's a lot easier when you can gun down people who get mindjacked, and the alien..mods (?) are pretty useful.

It's a lot more fun, but probably not easier.
>>
>>386166837
Yeah, it was alright. A solid 7/10 on a real rating scale where not everything bellow 9 is considered absolute garbage.
Loved what little soundtrack it had, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzm0wV7y7kg
>>
i played around an hour and put it in the play the game again in the winter pile
>>
Yes. It was fun.

Looking forward to another playthrough when I upgrade my toaster.
>>
I was thinking about buying it, I need some good singleplayer game I haven't played already.

Should I?
>>
I liked it.
A shame Akane's director had to resign recently.
>>
i loved it. fantastic game. extremely bitter that a shitfest like andromeda got a higher review score than it from most major review sites. fuck all of them.

>>386173391
if you like immersive sims, you definitely should

>>386173412
what happened?
>>
>>386166837
I love system shock and the first bioshock. i expected to like this, but it was cancer in digital form
>>
>>386173817
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/06/27/preys-creative-director-and-founder-of-arkane-studios-raphael-colantonio-steps-down/

He says he's doing that for personal reasons, but it's probably related to issues with Prey.
>>
>>386168980
i played it on the second hardest difficulty, and used no alien mods. maxing out security weapons + combat focus allows for insane damage with the shotgun and pistol. the game became a breeze when i could shotgun everything for 100-250 damage. the alien stuff sounds like it's really fun, but probably is harder early game than putting all your neuromods into security
>>
I played it for a while, I think I got close to the end but I dropped it and never picked it up again
Going back and forth between sectors got real boring after a while, same with fighting the same 3 dudes over and over again. also what >>386168525 says, making characters ugly on purpose so they don't have to design aesthetically pleasing characters is lazy as fuck and unappealing to look at. Still enjoyed it, just got really bored of it near the end.
>>
>>386166837
I liked it a lot. 8/10 for me and I hope it gets a sequel. The atmosphere and soundtrack sold me. I love going through and listening to logs.
>>
File: 1461046763268.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461046763268.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>386174119
>founder of a studio steps down after 18 years of making quality games
>RPS takes the opportunity to make a hit piece and cry about being called "fucks"
i hate gaming journalism
>>
6/10 for me. I managed to complete it, which says a lot... but it was a very lukewarm and forgettable game. It is completely devoid of charm and panache.
>>
>>386174574
I really feel this is the problem with Prey. Has nothing that elevates it. Just seems like another game. Still enjoyed it though
>>
>>386166837

I liked it but those bugs really killed it for me and was getting progressively worse as I went on.
Also my interest in the game declined almost straight away because I used that early exploit glitch to farm unlimited materials so I had nearly everything at my disposal within a short time.
>>
>>386174230
its actually way easier desu
On nightmare high ranking ayylmaos spawn a lot earlier, so you can get scans a lot earlier which leads to you getting insanely powerful attacks early and dont have to spend any materials on ammo, just use a psi and wrench away.
The fire trap psi maxed out one shots phantoms and weavers, and the teleport is insanely powerful and useful
>>
>>386174574
>but it was a very lukewarm and forgettable game. It is completely devoid of charm and panache.
did you even bother reading terminals or listening to audiologs?
>>
>>386175669
true, and once you unlock psi water fountains, alien powers will let you kill anything easily for free. when i finished my no-alien run i had like 80 neuromods left over so i played around with them, they seem pretty fun. i should probably do an alien run through at some point
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.