[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this series good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: legacy.jpg (19KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
legacy.jpg
19KB, 226x223px
Is this series good?
>>
Yes, try Legacy of Goku and see for yourself.
>>
>>386162028
2nd and third were
>>
>>386162028
>1
Watch a lets play
>2
a only worth it if you have a hard on for dbz or faulconer
>buu's fury
fun beatem up
>4/0
NEVER EVER
>>
yep
>>
>>386163050
>Watch a lets play
How about no?
>>
>>386162028
Yes but the first one is very slow and pretty unforgiving at times
>>
>>386162028
> legacy of goku 1
> couldn't even beat raditz or get killed easily by animals

> never played 2nd one

> buu's fury
> never upgraded any character's stats because I only cared about spamming energy attacks

I was a simple child back then
>>
File: tumblr_om5dy1bsHk1thzx08o1_1280.jpg (158KB, 1136x632px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om5dy1bsHk1thzx08o1_1280.jpg
158KB, 1136x632px
>fucking hated LoG1 but played it all the fucking time because it was DBZ
>played the shit out of LoG2 because it was fun as shit and all my friends and I would sit in a circle and play it at school
>buu's fury was the fucking shit and still my favorite

My only regret is that I lost it somewhere so I can no longer play it on set before a shoot... Feels bad man.
>>
>>386168696
Ok faggot, I'll bite. What do you film or where do you model?
>>
>>386162028
Yes. Very. Buus fury was so much fun i've probably played it 10 times (and it's pretty long)
>>
>>386162028
2 is still my favorite. 3 is close but it's just far too easy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
LoG1 is complete garbage

LoG2 is challenging and fun, but has a few small things holding it back(pic related)

BF perfect the gameplay formula, has equips that make the game more interesting, and a neat unlockable character for finding all the secrets. Only problem is it's much easier than the first two, not even factoring in the senzu bean glitch.
>>
>>386162028
As much as it pains me to say so, they are terrible.
>>
>>386165009
It's the only way to truly understand how horrible it is without actually playing it.
>>
Yeah 2 and 3 were excellent. Here's hoping they don't balls up 4...
>>
>>386162175
>>386163074

what? are you guys fucking serious? there was a time where i would collect a GBA romset and play literaly every single GBA game and this one was so awful, i actualy remind it as if i played it yesterday

it's an awful zelda clone with bad control,bad music that looks like crap, the most hilarious part is when you encounter a wolf and it kicks goku ass like it's the strongest wolf in the fucking multiverse
>>
First game is pure jank and definitely should be skipped.

Second game is a somewhat good action RPG which has a surprisingly awesome rendition of Bruce Falconer's Cell/Android Saga scores for the GBA.

Buu's Fury is a really good action RPG, one of the best on the system.
>>
1st one isn't that good
Tell others are a lot of fun though
>wearing weighted clothes in 3 for the xp boost
>that crazy speed increase when you take them off
>>
>>386170912

1 sucks. 2 and 3 are great.
>>
File: 2426.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2426.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>386162028
This one is better.
>>
1st is complete shit.

second and third are fucking awesome, play them.
>>
Soundtrack for the second is so good
>>
The GBA GT game was okay, too. The beat-em up. Had a surprising amount of replay value.

Pity it only covers the first half of the series.
>>
>>386169569
why does it look like a fucking rpg maker game
>>
>>386172170
Why do you look like a faggot
>>
>>386171321
Is this worth playing? I heard a lot of cool things. I heard you can play as Chaotzu and Arale.
>>
The first game is objectively bad
The second was enjoyable but hard
The third was like 2 with more variety of items but not as difficult
>>
>>386172976
Nvm arale is in another game.
>>
>>386162028
The second and third games are decent, but I wouldn't call them great. They're competent action RPGs, though boss fights are somewhat crap.
>>
>>386172976
After you unlock extra mode you can play as pretty much any character in the game after you find the necessary items scattered throughout the stages in that mode. From generic as fuck mooks to bosses.
>>
>>386169569
Yeah bf was just max strength until the game wouldn't let you anymore.
>>
>>386172573
Because I fucked your mom

After that experience I swore to never touch a woman again
>>
First is great. No ability to go back after it's over though so that's definitely some negative points, but feels really good.

Second one feels good, but is more open and even though there's a reason or two to keep playing after it ends, there's really nothing there.

Haven't played three.
>>
>no Hercule story in 2
>can only grind enemies to max his level for 1 additional scene
Bullshit I say
>>
>>386171321
This game was so good.
>>
>>386169569
>a neat unlockable character for finding all the secrets
Who? The only unlockable character I remember is Hercule in 2, who I busted my ass off to unlock and max out even though I knew he would be shit.
>>
>>386171570
Fuck off boco
>>
>>386174103
>First is great.
no
>>
>>386175521
The dance fusion between goku and vegeta
>>
>>386171321
Can confirm. This game is fantastic.
>>
>>386162028
Yes. So good. The music used to put me in a trance. Thats why I loved playing it before bed.
>>
>>386176580
you sound like a massive pussy
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.