[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

two worlds 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: two_worlds_2-1714252.jpg (96KB, 580x787px) Image search: [Google]
two_worlds_2-1714252.jpg
96KB, 580x787px
this is the most underrated RPG ever
>>
>>386160397

This
>>
motivate me to get it
>>
>>386160397
Should I get it for 360?
>>
Not really, it's shit.
But it's a shit with funniest magic system in ARPGs.
>>
>>386161589

Yes
>>
>>386160397
why? because you liked it? because i played it and its awful. maybe theres more to it than just liking something and pretending youre never wrong about anything
>>
>>386160397
I liked the snarky overwritten dialogues. not much else to be proud about tho
>>
>>386162606
Same thing with New Vegas.
>>
>>386160397
Didn't they add microtransactions to this piece of shit? Who do they think they are, Bethesda?
>>
>>386160397
No it isn't.
>>
Divinity Dragon Knight Saga is the most underappreciated RPG.
>>
File: maxos.jpg (19KB, 630x290px) Image search: [Google]
maxos.jpg
19KB, 630x290px
>>386164960
This.
>>
AD&D Pool of Radiance (NES) is the most underappreciated RPG ever.
>>
>>386162026
how so? i always play a mage in RPGs, but i havnt tried this out because other anons convinced me it was shit. i dont remember if that was through specific examples or if i took it at face value
>>
>>386164960
>>386165114
why?
>>
The magic system was fun. And there was a suprising amount of detail and content, some of which was really kinda impressive.
But that said, the CORE LOOPS are awful, and that just makes the games not fucking worth playing. It's a chore that drags you from one brain-dead, atmosphere-less generic quest hub to another to subject you to more of "look this is a new higher-level-enemy area, everything is going to kick your ass until you level up enough to kick everything's ass, then we'll move to next location.

Damn it was a chore.

I did like that I managed to break the game by somehow making a spell that summons a massive cloud of anvils that had 30% chance to glitch out the physics and consequentially kill any enemy.
>>
>>386160397
The cover looks like a cuck who is looking at his wife and her bull.
>>
>>386165857
is this twii you mean?
>>
>>386166659
Yeah, I'm talking about Two Worlds II. I don't think there is any other RPG where you can summon a rain of anvils, to be honest.
>>
>>386165625
Let me tell you why.

Early on when I started playing it (I was already impressed with production values, full voice acting and huge world) I went into one unremarkable house in the starting area. The house belonged to some farmer. I started ransacking the house, as you do, until I accidentally found a key hidden in one of the pots. Very small item, the majority of players would miss it. The key opened the door to a cellar in which I met a talking tree who said it belonged to an alchemist. After a short conversation, the tree reveals that the alchemist is the farmer whose house I was in, he made some debts with an assassin's guild and was being chased so he left his old life and turned to farming in the middle of nowhere. The assassin's catch up with him soon after and you can choose to help him by killing a bunch of assassins, making a powerful enemy in the guild but also getting some bonus from the farmer (I don't remember what it was now).

This whole adventure really felt like a major quest in most of the other RPGs that I've played, but in Divinity it was just a small quest that most of the people would miss because they wouldn't even enter the house, much less find the key.

And that's why I love Divinity DKS. It gives the sense of going on an adventure, not just going from location to location and resolving the few scripted quests like the Bioware games do these days. It just felt like a living, breathing world that was just waiting to be explored to reveal its secrets.
>>
>>386166909

As another anon that loved this game, the mind-reading bits were fucking amazing. Some great gear could only be found by reading people's minds, and some of the best dialogue in the game was from mind-reading. Didn't realize it till later in the game too, which made the replay value all that much higher.

There's a fuck ton of things in this game, you'll never run out of quests that you've missed doing. I still never found all the goblin chief things in the starting area, nor figured out that random lever near the mountain in the starting area, even after 3 playthroughs. One of these days I'll do it with a walkthrough just to make sure I hit everything.

Only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the parts where you were a dragon. I mean it wasn't exactly bad or anything, just lack luster and pointless. But it made adventuring fun, so nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>386166114
Anon maybe you need to see a therapist
I mean I'm no doctor but it sounds like you're fixated
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.