[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how to kill Ludwig the acursed cunt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Alright, I've lost track of how many attempts i'm at .However, if I were to guess I'd say somewhere ranging from about 40-55. Anyway, this boss is amazing I have to admit. Amazing design, audio all the likes. This does not excuse him from being a fucking prick. First form: Alright good shit, after about the first 10 deaths this form is like clockwork, attacks are pretty well telegraphed and I know where to and when to dodge. Although he has three insta or almost insta kill moves that are strange. One where he bull charges, which is not an issue in the slightest I can dodge it every time, yet the other two. Both of which he goes up in the air for, I find are complete chance. I've evaded both of them from just sprinting in the opposite direction, and he either misses me my a fair margin or just barely clips me with his fucking chin. Is there a method behind this?
Second form: No problems with this form aside from one, when I die to this form I always see where I went wrong. BUT. The move where he shoots the huge ass energy beam in a straight line, that ripples on the ground for a couple seconds I find is un dodge-able. Survivable, yes. But dice it or slice it you're losing health.
If anyone has any tips please enlighten me and also bloodborne boss thread I guess? inb4 git gud
>>
gitgud
>>
>>386149671
In his second form always try to get behind him or to his sides. Do not stay in front of him ever. Attack aggressively and stay close to him. Do NOT dodge away from him, always to his sides.
>>
>>386149671
Ok seriously, I'm not sure about the jump I think blood drops from the top and after 3 or so blood drops, and then waiting a little while, I start dodging.
To the beam where it looks like he splits the space like moses split the water: just run near him and then to his side.
Also use fire paper or concerted fire weapons if you can and I think his first from counts as beast, so a serrated weapon will be better.
>>
File: 1500514244476.jpg (409KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1500514244476.jpg
409KB, 1157x772px
>>386150074
Alright, thank you for the tip.
>>
>>386150202
Yeah, i've been using beast blood pellets + fire paper at the start of the fight and it rapes his health quite effectively, doesn't quite last long enough but it helps.
>>
>>386149671
Tfw unironically beat Ludwig on my first try on my Sl99 BoM build

Same with OoK although I got an insanely generous fight with like 9 backstabs and he fucking shit on my bloodtinge build forever

For my Ludwig fight I'd built up so much Beasthood from a pellet that my first hit staggered him and I crit him for nearly all his remaining hp. Try dodging right OP
>>
>>386150396
Also if you still get your shit kicked in, remember Gehrman's words "if the beasts seem to crush your spirit, seek the holy chalice" or something like that. Meaning: Go into dungeons for better gems and more bloodechoes
>>
SL4 for Ludwig was my second favourite boss fight behind Gehrman

First form: Best way to dodge the jump is to run to the furthest part of the boss area. As for the dash remain locked on and dodge either left or right the instant he charges.
Second form: That energy beam is one of the most punishable boss attacks in the game. Once you see the start up animation run towards Ludwig and get behind in or at his side. Then just hack away
>>
File: 1501614828403.png (85KB, 245x234px) Image search: [Google]
1501614828403.png
85KB, 245x234px
>>386150420
>Sl99
>>
>>386149671
attack him till he dies, and try not to get hit.
also nice pic.
>>
>>386150749
Thank you for blessing me with this information sir.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.