[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game is good but has that one persistent annoying mechanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1501724943365.jpg (118KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501724943365.jpg
118KB, 989x1280px
>game is good but has that one persistent annoying mechanic
>>
File: Far_Cry_2_cover_art[1].jpg (68KB, 256x325px) Image search: [Google]
Far_Cry_2_cover_art[1].jpg
68KB, 256x325px
You know what I'm talking about
>>
NU-DOOM qte kills for sure
>>
now post the rest senpai
>>
Crysis 1's suit energy. You go superman for 6 seconds before running out of energy and forced to take to cover. It ruins the momentum of the game. There's a mod that triples the amount of energy and it makes the game feel better.
>>
Lost Planet's thermal energy
>>
Time limit of old dead rising games, haven't touched the series since 2
>>
File: madashell.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
madashell.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>386142116
WEAPON AT RISK
>>
>>386145698
or you could just use the console.
>>
literally all crafting systems ever
>>
Soul hackers and magnetite
>>
>>386145976
Nice try, you fucking leaf
>>
>>386148470
He's not wrong. Most ads for DR made it out to be slaughtering zombies in a mall and taking naughty photos while wearing a servbot head and wielding whatever you could get your war-covering mitts on. I wouldn't blame anyone for not enjoying the time limit aspect. While I personally enjoyed it basically everyone I knew who'd also bought the game on or shortly after release returned it or let it collect dust entirely because of the time limit.
>>
>>386142116
BoTW, weapons always breaking.
>>
>>386148979
I got it for free back when I had a 360 and I never played it because of the time limit. I just wanted to kill zombies and shit.

I appreciate how the game pushes you to do things or suffer the consequences, but at the same time it's like "hey look at all this cool stuff we added, too bad you can't do any of it"
>>
>>386148979
You can do that though. You can play for 12 whole real-time hours and not have to worry about jack shit. Why do people not realize this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.