[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you win or lose casual matches based on how many aerosprays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0929.png (393KB, 1075x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.png
393KB, 1075x457px
>you win or lose casual matches based on how many aerosprays are on your team compared to the enemies team
>ranked is full of tryhard manchildren
>league is full of tryhard manchildren using discord
>salmon run is only available when Nintendo allows it

Jesus christ this game is awful
>>
Almost like its just a casual game to have fun with and not le hardcore shooterxD
>>
>>386139782
>not splatting the aerosprays because of their shit damage
You suck buddy
>in Ranked and Leauge, people actually try to win
Wooooooooow
>>
>>386139782
I once fought a entire enemy team made out of aerosprays, they lost hard compared to our more varied team.

Inb4 that all weapons are OP image.
>>
>game modes that are competitive have competitive-minded people
I HATE IT
>>
>>386139782
>trying to win a ranked match makes you a tryhard manchild
stop sucking
>>
>>386139782
>>ranked is full of tryhard manchildren and league is full of tryhard manchildren using discord
oh no! people are trying to win so they can rank up! THIS GAME IS AWFUL
>>
>>386139782
You're just shit. Pick any weapon with a long range no you'll destroy any aerospray player
>>
aerospray isnt all that good, it just gets you points really quick
only good thing about it is the special really
>>
>>386140401
>t. brainlet
>>
>>386140101
If you play Splatoon then you are a man child. There is no exception.
>>
>>386139782
>wtf.. people actually try to compete in a competitive multiplayer game???

Are you fucking serious op?
>>
>>386140483
get real. playing videogames at all makes you a manchild.
>>
>>386140547
16 Hz tick rate
>>
>>386139782
Why are you not using an nzap or splattershot pro. No spray can touch you in less you somehow let them behind you. Also I hope you are trying in ranked mode.
>>
>>386140447
Most people don't know how to use the special anyway. They just waste it by throwing the curling bombs near themselves instead of spreading them out by holding R.
>>
>>386140593
Does it matter in a game that's not about kills?
>>
>>386139782
>you win or lose casual matches based on how many aerosprays are on your team compared to the enemies team

The more aerosprays are on the team, the more I get to slaughter them because of their shit range. Aerospray is the worst fucking weapon in the game and the only reason why people think it's good is because of "muh points I'm on top of the list" when points don't mean jack shit. You can grind 1500 points a game by just inking the same spot over and over again.

>ranked is full of tryhard manchildren

Omg ranked is full of people trying to win. What an absolute fucking shock.

>league is full of tryhard manchildren using discord

Omg league is full of premade teams that are communicating with each other. It's almost like if that's the point of that mode.

>salmon run is only available when Nintendo allows it

Eh, it's shit it's not up all the time but I honestly don't even find myself playing Salmon all that much. Once I grind my 1200 points and get two daily bonuses and the capsules in between I'm done for the day. That's like an hour of Salmon tops.
>>
File: 1501470415465.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1501470415465.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>you win or lose casual matches based on how many aerosprays are on your team compared to the enemies team
>>
>Get teamed up with a single aerospray user
>Other team has long range weapons
>Nervous for the guy
>We win
>He has 19 kills in turf war

Oh. Alright then.
>>
>>386141394
It's good in turf war but shit in ranked, even splat zones
>>
>>386139782
Your complaints are shit, git gud.

However, the online is shit. I've had countless matches where one player gets 0p and we lose. Fuck Nintendo and their shitty servers.

There needs to be a bonus for the tema with less players at the end or they need to make a bot jump in when someone disconnects.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.