[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes this a good/bad game in your opinion /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: All_undertale_characters.png (99KB, 1379x457px) Image search: [Google]
All_undertale_characters.png
99KB, 1379x457px
What makes this a good/bad game in your opinion /v/?
>>
Acceptable story
Shit gameplay
>>
>16-bit looking game (almost 8-bit with the MS Paint graphics) that requires minimum 2GB of RAM
>>
>>386138781
I feel the exact opposite of this
>>
File: offtoWAHOOmyself.png (14KB, 91x78px) Image search: [Google]
offtoWAHOOmyself.png
14KB, 91x78px
>>386138517
the gimmicks in the figthing system are fun
the story and characters are heartwarming
the conclusion is a bit dissapointing
the 4th wall breaking is a fun little touch

the community really makes me question life sometimes but can be good too
>>
I still talk about this game, please fuck me in the face.
>>
>>386138517
I just like the OST
>>
>>386138517
Interesting morality mechanic
Interesting combat system
Cancer fanbase
The fanbase alone is enough to ruin the entire game.
>>
>>386138517
It has a good soundtrack, alright story and writing. A combat system that's better than most generic RPGs, and one of the better good/evil routes in videogames.
I guess it's popular though and Tumblr likes it so it's shit.
>>
>>386138517
Great music, alright story, good gameplay, nice worldbuilding and characters
The only thing I dislike is the cheesy dialogues and the shitty graphics
>>
>>386138517
It either has to be something you want to do, or enjoyed doing.
>>
>>386138781
I'm with
>>386138937

I love the combat, wish there was more of it.
>>
>>386139025
What is it like? I actually haven't seen them except for that gender of the characters shit
>>
>>386139025
>The fanbase alone is enough to ruin the entire game.

Why even care about the fanbase?
>>
>>386138517
I really don't like the combat/gameplay for the most part - however the art, environments, music and story are really great. I give the game about a 6.5/10.
>>
File: mgr.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
mgr.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
if I can pick up the game after not playing it for a long time and still enjoy it, it's a good game

picrel
>>
>>386138517
>Enemies can do all sorts of shit
>All you have is a shitty attack button
This is what pisses me off the most
>>
>>386138517
It was a really great game that managed to attract one of the worst fanbases ever. Gameplay was fun, writing was funny, music was amazing, some really well made scenes.
The only downsides are game's linearity and Alphys. Fuck Alphys, that bitch should die in a fire.

I thing LISA did the whole Earthbound thing better, though.
>>
>>386138517
first and last time i fall for a meme game
what a piece of shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.